XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps ‑ FREE

XOOT | 25+ Vital Apps ‑ FREE

by Xoot.io

Reconverting Post Upsell-Sweet Upsell Bundles-Description Tabs

TimonAndre Fashion®

I just love love this app. i installed it couple of days ago and its been the best all in one app i have used so far. Customer service is top plus i love that you can customise each app to fit with your theme. I am looking forward to all new apps they will be launching soon. Lakshya at the customer support has been helpful helping me set up my store even at 4am Indian time he is always on reach. Thank you Xoot for the best service you are providing to store owners to scale their business. I am hooked!

The Nalika

Thanks for providing this app free. I highly recommend this app to others who wants to increase revenue. Thank you guys for providing it Free.

Hello, there.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We're pleased to hear that you are liking our app and its services. We are truly honored to have customers like you who have taken out their precious time to recommend us to others.

Thank you again.

Rafsco

Top class app with top class customer support. They reached me after installing the app and helped with the customization of apps really quick.

Hey, there!

Thank you for passing your valuable feedback on our app!

We are delighted to know that you're appreciating our app along with our customer support team. We are constantly thriving to provide excellent services to our customers and feedback like yours encourages us to do more.

Thanks again for such a valuable review.

Team XOOT.

Juliete Store

Aplicativo é excelente, suporte muito bom via chat (apenas em inglês, considerem em português pois o mercado no Brasil é enorme)!

Ei.

Obrigado por escrever sua avaliação e por nos fornecer seus comentários aqui.

Este é um pedido popular e posso entender por que ser capaz de se conectar facilmente com o suporte em português seria extremamente benéfico! Terei certeza de passar seus comentários para nossa equipe de desenvolvimento para que eles considerem.

Além disso, obrigado por amar nosso aplicativo! 💗

Equipe XOOT!

Backwoods Emporium

excellent customer support answered all my questions quickly and the app is also very easy to use. I recommend this app to others.

Hey, there.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words towards our support team and app. We believe we're able to offer you our best services.

We look forward to hearing you again soon!

Thanks,
Team XOOT!

The Model Server

Best app increased my website speed and all the apps are very beautiful, looking for new apps from xoot.

Hey, there.

Thanks for giving such positive feedback!

We're really glad that you are enjoying our apps. Indeed, we're working on a few more apps and soon they will be ready to be delivered. We believe you'll enjoy them too!

Thanks again for your review.
Team XOOT!

Hailey Brook Designs

This is a very good app that has so many features which can help to increase sales. Thanks for providing it for free.

Hey, there.

Thank you for taking your time in writing this review.

We're thrilled to know that you liked our app features. We have done our best to boost your store's sales and uplift its engagement without charging any fee.

We hope to serve you well in the future as well!

Thanks

Brava Mamma

Best shopify app ever. I feel bad for not finding this app before. Customer Service is best and they are always there for you to help. I am loving each and every features of this app.

Hey, there.

Thanks for giving us your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know you're loving our app and have been using it for a month. We value great customers like you and we believe to be in touch with you for the coming years as well!

Thanks,
Team Xoot!

Pergevt

Fantastic customer support and good application resolved my issue within 5 minutes. Recommend app for everyone

September 18, 2021

Hey, there.

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our application and our support service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you for recommending us to others!

♡ Team XOOT

Proflamee

Really easy to setup and everything works like a charm. Provided great value to my store. Great Work.

September 18, 2021

Hey, there.

Thank you for giving us the 5-star rating!

We're delighted to hear such a positive response about our work. We are trying our best to offer the best services to our customers and reading your comment gives us satisfaction and ensures us that we're on the right track.

Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6