Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Tee Scream

I used this app to import over 45,000 SKUs from Amazon. The data came over accurately and Rohit's support and communication was great. I have no complaints with this service.

Simply British Ltd

This app is a life saver. We had over 9,500 variants needed to be imported from Amazon (with photos, descriptions, quantity etc) and Rohit had it all completed within a couple of days. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Great service

Riley Packaging On Sale

I used this app a few years ago to sync nearly 1000 SKUs from my Amazon store to my then newly established Shopify store. It went flawlessly! I recently needed to update pricing and add a few more SKUs so I reached out to their Tech Support as I wanted to do a bulk updating. Ruhit quickly responded. If you are ever in need of support, and if Ruhit is the person that responds, you reached the real deal as this person was awesome! Ruhit quickly took care of all of the syncing of prices and SKUs for me. The app is awesome and so is their technical support. Well done!

RoverUK.co.uk

Great. My request was for nearly 20,000 individual products moved from Amazon to my own shopify shop. With there being so many I contacted the app people direct and they carried out the task. The great thing and the main reason I used them rather than uploading the CSV file from Amazon is that the product images come over with the product details with this App but does not with the CSV file. This was a mammoth task I asked of them and I am very pleased. On occasion when I emailed the contact at the App, they got back almost immediately and it was always with the answer to the question, and not being fobbed off. So in summary; a very good app, saved me hours and hours of work, files are now on my own shop and I have full control of my sales. Not to mention the low price given the hours it saves. Thank you.

Outdoor Element

Great idea. It did not work first time - one particular variation intensive item did not show up. I contact Rohit and he got it working, but then I messed things up and had to contact him again. They fixed it and actually did the import and links for me. Great service. Since they are in India, there may be a day delay in getting help, but they have been great.

sense925

This is in my opinion, is not a production-ready app.
It messed up my whole inventory.
After 3 weeks, I am still not done cleaning up.

If you really have to, then use it first on a development installation to see if it works for you.

It seems like the developer fixes and improves the app while getting feedback from his paying customers. Not fair at all.

Gotham Decor

Amazing app. Helped us migrate all of our Amazon store listings with simplicity. Flawless import of all data. The only thing that beats the app is the outstanding support from their customer service.

Simplily Co

Imported well but works only if listing does not exist. Asked developer and he said to delete before importing. Worked great after.

Bagaholics

Import is good but I Cant Re-Fetch new products on amazon after first fetch, how to get support, i bought 2000 product package and the app is just showing old products, also cant do bulk import.

Procase

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14