PRO Importer For Amazon

PRO Importer For Amazon

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
May 23, 2019

Import is good but I Cant Re-Fetch new products on amazon after first fetch, how to get support, i bought 2000 product package and the app is just showing old products, also cant do bulk import.

Bagaholics
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 30, 2017

Choosing which products to import is a snap! Once it works it is awesome and does it much faster than I could possibly list them.

The downfall is it takes several hours to overnight for the items to show in Shopify. ( I sent 250+ over and have been waiting all afternoon for even the first one to show in Shopify) I only have so much time to work on this each week. This waiting is such a waste of time and a HUGE set back for me!

Once they finally do show there are still more steps needed to make them active in the store. Still a long process but faster than on my own so I will continue with it.

Update: I let it go for a while but found nothing that works as well. The speed is still a huge issue. Waiting for the items to import is like watching paint dry. Hopefully that is something that gets worked on soon.

Carrington House Six