Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Procase

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

GIFTSPLAZA.COM

Very nice plugin and AMAZING customer service. They have been able to setup automatic imports for us once a day and now whatever we add to our Amazon account - gets transferred to our Shopify website automatically. That is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

Surf and Snow Warehouse

App worked perfectly fine! You can contact their customer support for immediate help if you have any issues. They are very responsive and also allows any customization to the app - E.g. automated mark-up

MisterMancave

I have tried every amazon to shopify transfer that is out there and I can tell you this is by far the best one out there. Do not waste your time with any other app. The fees are worth every penny with the dedicated staff who makes sure everything is exactly how you want it. If you are reading this DOWNLOAD this NOW. We are a legit reviewer using this over 15,000 sku mistermancave.com - A++++ with features, support and how easy it is to use.

TBV Liquidation

I used several apps in order to import my Amazon inventory into Shopify and this is, hands down, the best one. It is seamless and works great and eliminates the headache of having to create listings which have already been created on Amazon. If you started on Amazon and are just now moving to Shopify, I highly recommend this app.

Meadow Ridge Coffee

Overall good app. The only real issue is if your list variations on Amazon make sure you import all at the same time. Otherwise they will be stuck later on and you will need to email support. However, support has been nothing but great.

LoveMyMusic

It saves a lot of time. Easy to use and very well designed. Had a good experience in the free trial mode. Thank you.

National Auto Glass Direct

Save me so many time for import listing to Shopify

Onlinegnrlstore

Worked well. Saved me a lot of time.

Ar Country

Very easy, convenient, and fast. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12