PRO Importer For Amazon

PRO Importer For Amazon

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
January 27, 2023

This app worked great for me and saved me tons of time. They located all my Amazon items and it was a cinch to add them to my Shopify account. It's a no brainer!

Advanced Machine Lubricants
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 28, 2021

Time-saving application. Excellent customer support. Kinds answers. Works well. A no-brainer if you want to map your Amazon listings on Shopify.

CURIEUX DE NATURE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 5, 2021

I used this app to import over 45,000 SKUs from Amazon. The data came over accurately and Rohit's support and communication was great. I have no complaints with this service.

Tee Scream
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 5, 2021

This app is a life saver. We had over 9,500 variants needed to be imported from Amazon (with photos, descriptions, quantity etc) and Rohit had it all completed within a couple of days. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Great service

Simply British Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 2, 2021

I used this app a few years ago to sync nearly 1000 SKUs from my Amazon store to my then newly established Shopify store. It went flawlessly! I recently needed to update pricing and add a few more SKUs so I reached out to their Tech Support as I wanted to do a bulk updating. Ruhit quickly responded. If you are ever in need of support, and if Ruhit is the person that responds, you reached the real deal as this person was awesome! Ruhit quickly took care of all of the syncing of prices and SKUs for me. The app is awesome and so is their technical support. Well done!

Riley Packaging On Sale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 2, 2020

Great. My request was for nearly 20,000 individual products moved from Amazon to my own shopify shop. With there being so many I contacted the app people direct and they carried out the task. The great thing and the main reason I used them rather than uploading the CSV file from Amazon is that the product images come over with the product details with this App but does not with the CSV file. This was a mammoth task I asked of them and I am very pleased. On occasion when I emailed the contact at the App, they got back almost immediately and it was always with the answer to the question, and not being fobbed off. So in summary; a very good app, saved me hours and hours of work, files are now on my own shop and I have full control of my sales. Not to mention the low price given the hours it saves. Thank you.

RoverUK.co.uk
Time spent using app: 25 days
June 21, 2019

Amazing app. Helped us migrate all of our Amazon store listings with simplicity. Flawless import of all data. The only thing that beats the app is the outstanding support from their customer service.

Gotham Decor
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited May 27, 2019

Imported well but works only if listing does not exist. Asked developer and he said to delete before importing. Worked great after.

Simplily Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 6, 2019

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

Procase
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2019

Very nice plugin and AMAZING customer service. They have been able to setup automatic imports for us once a day and now whatever we add to our Amazon account - gets transferred to our Shopify website automatically. That is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

GIFTSPLAZA.COM