Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Tee Scream

I used this app to import over 45,000 SKUs from Amazon. The data came over accurately and Rohit's support and communication was great. I have no complaints with this service.

Simply British Ltd

This app is a life saver. We had over 9,500 variants needed to be imported from Amazon (with photos, descriptions, quantity etc) and Rohit had it all completed within a couple of days. Cannot recommend him highly enough. Great service

Riley Packaging On Sale

I used this app a few years ago to sync nearly 1000 SKUs from my Amazon store to my then newly established Shopify store. It went flawlessly! I recently needed to update pricing and add a few more SKUs so I reached out to their Tech Support as I wanted to do a bulk updating. Ruhit quickly responded. If you are ever in need of support, and if Ruhit is the person that responds, you reached the real deal as this person was awesome! Ruhit quickly took care of all of the syncing of prices and SKUs for me. The app is awesome and so is their technical support. Well done!

RoverUK.co.uk

Great. My request was for nearly 20,000 individual products moved from Amazon to my own shopify shop. With there being so many I contacted the app people direct and they carried out the task. The great thing and the main reason I used them rather than uploading the CSV file from Amazon is that the product images come over with the product details with this App but does not with the CSV file. This was a mammoth task I asked of them and I am very pleased. On occasion when I emailed the contact at the App, they got back almost immediately and it was always with the answer to the question, and not being fobbed off. So in summary; a very good app, saved me hours and hours of work, files are now on my own shop and I have full control of my sales. Not to mention the low price given the hours it saves. Thank you.

Gotham Decor

Amazing app. Helped us migrate all of our Amazon store listings with simplicity. Flawless import of all data. The only thing that beats the app is the outstanding support from their customer service.

Simplily Co

Imported well but works only if listing does not exist. Asked developer and he said to delete before importing. Worked great after.

Procase

Great app!I have over 1500 SKUs on Amazon. And it helps me import easily and fast. All variants and images work great. Just one click. And it also can sync the price and inventory. The support response in 24 hours. And solve all my problems perfect.

GIFTSPLAZA.COM

Very nice plugin and AMAZING customer service. They have been able to setup automatic imports for us once a day and now whatever we add to our Amazon account - gets transferred to our Shopify website automatically. That is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

Surf and Snow Warehouse

App worked perfectly fine! You can contact their customer support for immediate help if you have any issues. They are very responsive and also allows any customization to the app - E.g. automated mark-up

MisterMancave

I have tried every amazon to shopify transfer that is out there and I can tell you this is by far the best one out there. Do not waste your time with any other app. The fees are worth every penny with the dedicated staff who makes sure everything is exactly how you want it. If you are reading this DOWNLOAD this NOW. We are a legit reviewer using this over 15,000 sku mistermancave.com - A++++ with features, support and how easy it is to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12