Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Hofladen Express

We use this app to export data to our ERP-system. To learn the basics is extremely easy - a few tests and you have simple reports with groups, filters etc. But the reason why I love this app is, because the support was very good and fast.

Vosges Haut-Chocolat

We use this app to import orders from shopify to our fulfillment platform. Their developer team always responds within minutes when we need help and always finds a solution. XML work can get really complicated and they are always super knowledgeable and helpful! They are great to work with! We've been using the app for almost 2 years and it can handle a lot of fluctuation in volume and unique data needs we have.

IntentionWave

Best app for exporting orders automatically to suppliers. Their support is fast and they even have a live chat. Every company should take their example. Thanks guys!

Dr. Axe Store

App allows me to pull data otherwise not available in Shopify. The customer service is fast and always meets my needs.

A Touch of Love

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!

Stash Shop

Superb app and even better support!! We use the app very regular and any tweaks we require, support have also been able to resolve! Highly recommend.

Yes We Test

We have a very large set of data and this app allows to export pretty complex reports that we can't export from Shopify.
Their customer support is very excellent!

itiswritten.shop

I've been using this app on 2 stores now for a few years and it is spectacular, but the best part about it is that support is always fast, complete, professional and never lets me down. great app, phenomenal support. thanks!

KORA Organics

We have used this app since launching on Shopify and it has been wonderful. Staff has always been helpful and quick to respond with any questions we’ve had. Rarely any issues with the app.

Yes We Vibe

Really great app that allows exporting reports with data not available in Shopify.
Support is very helpful and quick to reply!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26