Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

www.the-pink-pig.co.uk

Fantastic app, Xporter is the ideal solution for automating our order management due to its ease of set up and amazing level of customisation. Adam has been extremely helpful with support, offering ideas and building in new features in a timely fashion on request. Would thoroughly recommend.

FitLifeFashion

I am unbelievably impressed with the customer service for this app. Not only was it ridiculously fast (less than 10 minutes), but Adam went above and beyond our expectations. He not only offered solutions to my problem, but provided helpful code and suggestions. Not to mention that the app is extremely flexible and rock solid. Also, we really needed PGP encryption and FTP uploading of our reports and this app delivered. We're very grateful for this app and the team behind it. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you.

MyRuMe.com

Not only does this app do exactly what I needs it to do, but Adam at customer support was SUPER helpful in getting my template set up correctly and making changes that I needed. He responded quickly and kept in touch- definitely would recommend!

Backpacker Depot

This app is a lifesaver! I use it to pull orders (and subsequently shipping addresses) to send to different suppliers. It wasn't too hard to figure out, but I got a little lost at one point and customer support was very fast and helpful at getting it resolved. Best app I've added to my Shopify store so far!

Abundant Heart Apparel

Beyond impressed with the customer service! Response time was FAST and they didn't just help set up my template, but rather explained each step via email in a simple way so that I'd understand the process and am able to refer back to it in the future to set up similar templates for different reports. Would definitely recommend!

Touchline Stores

A really useful app for getting the best out of your data, on the odd occasions you cannot work it out yourself the support is always extremely quick and helpful,

Absolute Flowers and Home

Very well thought out and powerful report generator. Excellent support too, emails replied to very quickly and even unrequested modifications made in response to questions.

Yoobi

This is an unsolicited review. I'm finally able to get the data that I need to create meaningful recaps and reports for our e-commerce site.

I did e-mail the support team and they got right back to me even during the busy holiday sales week.

The only suggestion I would have is to just add some more "getting started" material and create even more standard templates out of the gate. Also, I think making the user interface more sleek would help tremendously.

I tried other apps that were "prettier" but none has offered the functionality and ease of xporter.

Irish Sweaters | Aran Sweaters | Irish Knitwear - Sweater Shop Dublin

Thank you Adam for all your help and the quick response,. the report that
you created for me will save me valuable time, very much appreciated.

nmipoc

Awesome app!! Exactly what we needed, to extract meta fields, properties. Most importantly Adam is a great support resource!! Answering queries by emails, Skype solved all the problems so far!! We are yet to complete work... but very satisfied so far... A+++!!