Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Pipers Farm

Great app and the support is brilliant, always willing to help with both set up and any subsequent queries

Merivale at Home

Useful app with amazing customer support! A great tool to use for all your data export needs and automatic reporting. I'm happy with the entire experience.

Ultralight Optics

Great app. Got to export all the data I needed. Customer support was pretty quick to get me where I needed to be.

Marijuana Packaging

Very impressed with this app. We were able to generate a report quickly. It is an intuitive system and support replied within 1 minute when we had one question. Highly recommend.

Food Connect

We use this app for customised report templates. There are endless possibilities with those templates and you can extract the data in any form you need. Their technical support team is very good in responding in timely manner and in providing solutions.

Honey Bee Meals

We use this app weekly and it is imperative for our production. We are very happy with its' performance as well as the customer service from the team.

Lowbrow Customs

We have some complex data issues and the techs at Xporter went above and beyond assisting us. Once set up this app works fast and flawless, and is very easy to duplicate flows if you need similar ones for other vendors.

CraftLoveUK

I Needed to export orders with custom variants. Staff created the template and even exported a report with my requested dates.

R-PUR

Very efficient and highly qualified customer service even for complex issues (addition of liquid code)
Thanks you !

Roses Only

This app has really helped us with our Shopify order data - especially as we have a customized checkout & extracting that data has been difficult. The Support I received from Chris on the Modd team has been outstanding!