Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Ultralight Optics

Great app. Got to export all the data I needed. Customer support was pretty quick to get me where I needed to be.

Marijuana Packaging

Very impressed with this app. We were able to generate a report quickly. It is an intuitive system and support replied within 1 minute when we had one question. Highly recommend.

Food Connect

We use this app for customised report templates. There are endless possibilities with those templates and you can extract the data in any form you need. Their technical support team is very good in responding in timely manner and in providing solutions.

Honey Bee Meals

We use this app weekly and it is imperative for our production. We are very happy with its' performance as well as the customer service from the team.

Lowbrow Customs

We have some complex data issues and the techs at Xporter went above and beyond assisting us. Once set up this app works fast and flawless, and is very easy to duplicate flows if you need similar ones for other vendors.

CraftLoveUK

I Needed to export orders with custom variants. Staff created the template and even exported a report with my requested dates.

R-PUR

Very efficient and highly qualified customer service even for complex issues (addition of liquid code)
Thanks you !

Roses Only

This app has really helped us with our Shopify order data - especially as we have a customized checkout & extracting that data has been difficult. The Support I received from Chris on the Modd team has been outstanding!

Automatic

Simple to use, unlimited templates, and you can create reports to tailor your needs. They also provide great support if you have any questions!

Couple-Dreams.com

Everything works fine now :)
Thanks for your help. Had some trouble in the beginning but that is solved now.

January 3, 2020

Hello, I sincerely apologize that you had a poor experience. As discussed, the template we successfully created for you used fields from a third party app. After the template was built, the names of those fields were changed without updating the Xporter template. Our support attempted to explain the issue, not to make excuses. I am happy we were able to get you back up and running and hope that going forward you will have a better experience.