Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 januari 2024

I have used this Xporter Data Export & Reports App for years and they have always been available to help when I have needed their assistance.

Happy Frog Aquatics
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
19 december 2023

Have used this app for years and it does a great job producing our monthly reporting. Necessary modifications and tweaks to reporting come up periodically and the Xporter team has been all over it. Harjeet and company have been quick, responsive, and professional with the service they provide.

Durex DE
Irland
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
14 december 2023

I heavily rely on Xporter to provide me with our sales and returns data in order for me to post & reconcile in our accounting system. I have these reports set to automatically generate and email to me every day, and when I noticed I didn't receive the sales order email I reached out to support via chat where they acted immediately and were able to fix the issue! Amazing customer support!!!

Heat Wave Visual
Ungefär 6 år användning av appen
13 december 2023

Awesome app and has amazing support. Runs complicated reports with ease and support is there to fix any issues.

Kittleleavers
Storbritannien
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
1 februari 2024

Awesome and very detailed reporting. Just what I needed to run my small business!!!

noodlesthepooch
2 månader användning av appen
16 november 2023

We have relied on this app for years to transform our order data into a format that is compatible with our old internal database software. Without this app we would have no way to import our orders into our internal system and process them. We sell all customized items so there is much data within each order, with many variables and customizations. If we ever need assistance, their support is prompt to resolve any issues or answer any questions. Highly recommend.

LuckyPet
Ungefär 7 år användning av appen
13 november 2023

Xporter has the best and quickest staff! Always willing to help me work out custom data pulls that I have. I love the product and the team behind it.

Natures Purpose Meal Delivery
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Awesome app! Customer service is great.

ATTITUDE CA
Kanada
6 dagar användning av appen
12 oktober 2023

Great app.
We use it to generate XML output to push orders to an SFTP for one of our stores.
Support has been great in first generating the XML report for the developers before me and then answering questions that I had about the set-up.

Very much recommended.

iDesign
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

We have two Shopify stores and use this app daily from both to export our orders in the exact format required for upload by our 3PL warehouse. Jason has been incredibly helpful, helping us use metafields which pull into the export file so it doesn't require any editing before we send it to the warehouse. This app saves us SO MANY man hours. Thank you!

PramFox Singapore