Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 december 2023

This is the second store I've used Xporter on and I absolutely love it! Makes life so easy

The Hearing Co. UK
Kanada
21 minuter användning av appen
23 augusti 2023

Absolutely outstanding app!

I am incredibly impressed with this app's functionality and user experience. The customer support is top-notch as well. Anytime I've had a question or needed assistance, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

Warner Music Australia Store
Australien
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
24 juli 2023

The support team and behind the scenes are awesome.
They always help us and find the solution/workaround to any question/issues we have, they get to the resolution very quick. Amazing team.

Miami HEAT Store
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
11 maj 2023

The guys are really easy to get in contact with and easy to work with.

Jason was helpful and friendly

Create Gift Love
Storbritannien
Mer än 7 år användning av appen
14 september 2023

Xporter app is the best application to create custom export reports for all Shopify related data. The support team is amazing! Always responsive, very knowledgeable, and resourceful. We reached out to Xporter team many-many times with requests to make various changes, improvements, add clauses and conditions to reports, and never had any issues getting what we need because of the application functionality and extensive support from the application team. I recommend this application because of everything it offers - system wise and support wise as well. If you have complex export jobs that have to be automated, Xporter is the solution to go!

Spring Footwear Corporation
3 dagar användning av appen
29 juni 2023

Absolutely LOVE this app! Makes my life so much easier and on top of that, the support that comes with it is TOP NOTCH! Jason went completely above and beyond to help me out. 150% recommend this app!

The Hearing Co.
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
28 augusti 2023

Received excellent support in building a custom report for our team to pull orders to submit to our warehouse twice a day. Jason was quick and responsive to all of our asks and questions and set up the report we needed to reduce manual work in excel on our end.

Halfday
20 dagar användning av appen
16 maj 2023

Great customer support!

We needed to make custom reports requiring a lot of liquid columns in order to print out labels for the Japan post, but none of the people on our team can code. Big shout out to Max, who was super kind in setting up the custom columns so quickly!

Thank you!!

for her.
Japan
30 dagar användning av appen
12 april 2024

I have found this app really usually and a key part of my daily data management. I have recently had the experience of using their support department who where brilliant to deal with and were able to answer my query in a short period of time.

Tower Health
Storbritannien
10 månader användning av appen
12 maj 2023

I can't believe I lived without the app. These reports are so much more useful that Shopify's default reports. Full flexibility, so far I have got everything I have needed from these reports - access to all the columns and elements to modify and build my own reports. It is a MUST HAVE for all stores.

SFT2 Tactical