Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 september 2013

I searched a while trying to find an app that would get me some data that I couldn't get from my other apps. I emailed the support team on Friday afternoon, and on Monday morning, I received a phone call to clarify exactly what I needed.

The function I needed wasn't available on this app, but I was told I would get a call back in 30 minutes. On the call back, the function had been added in and we tested it together.

Great customer service, awesome app. This will save me quite a bit of time.

Virtual Active
22 juni 2020

We've just started using this app to export specific order data from the BOLD Product options app. It's exactly what we needed! The slightly tricky UI is made up for with excellent support.

Imagination Station
Nya Zeeland
20 december 2021

Awesome app, and awesome support! Thanks Jason, you are great! I hope to continue using the app as it meets all our needs!

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company
Kanada
10 januari 2023

Great experience from a new customer! Customer service responds in a timely manner with any help necessary. Thanks to this built in tool, we will be able to efficiently automate certain aspects of our business.

EFX - Engineered For Champions
3 november 2015

This app is awesome! We've been trying to export some data from Shopify for a while and this app makes it SO easy. It's a bit complex to set up a report but their support team is amazing. Adam was very responsive and helped out to do exactly what we wanted, great buy!

Trendlee
22 november 2019

Works like magic, the team is incredibly supportive and we couldn't be more thrilled with advanced reporting options within the platform. Highly recommended.

Caden Lane
11 april 2022

The customer service is really good! Hope to see more fields to use on app. It have improved our business a lot!

Milkbuy秒麦网
Kanada
6 juli 2020

Great tool! We needed to run a SBP report for a product that contained variants from a third-party app (not able to export this info through shopify reports) and their team helped us set up a custom report quickly. Would definitely recommend!

Jo+Jax
17 februari 2017

Amazing app and incredible support. These types of computations would usually take hours to do manually. Worth every penny.

Grayers Clothing
3 dagar användning av appen
10 oktober 2013

This app has really revolutionized our Shopify experience! Shopify's download and reporting tools are so limited - the flexibility in getting these reports with a really affordable price has been invaluable. I love being able to set up reports and have a link emailed on a regular basis. The only thing keeping this from being five stars is ability to limit reports by more filtering criteria (we need filtering by note attribute fields)- and for the price - well, let's say it's a five star value, anyway! The customer service has been very responsive - I accused them (in error) of needing a second request from me for some help and got lightning-quick help - late at night, even! The issue I uncovered was fixed the next morning, AND they helped me with my emergency data need in the meantime. Now that is good service!

Close Buy