Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

CHANEL E-SHOP

This application does exactly what we required to send out files in an XML format to a SFTP. Jason was the one to help also set up the particular file structures and guide me into what I will need to be changing in order to do so.
He is very professional and always able to help answer any questions! really recommend this app.

Mydedor Bobblehead and Custom gifts Shop

1. This is a great team with superb skills and quick response to make you feel like you are there.
2. Thank you very much, I will recommend this application to everyone.
3,I have installed this program in two of my stores, especially for custom-made merchandise stores. I think it is very suitable. It is also suitable for order downloading and management of retail stores. It is a great program.
custom bobble heads Shopify
mydedor.com

KITSCHKRIEG

Great app and the team has been super helpful in getting us set up the right way. Would recommend 100%.

PhotoStickOmni

Great app! Amazing customer support when needed. The team at Modd Apps is always there and ready to help!

Rudsak

This is a very powerful tool for everything from simple reports to highly complex, automated reporting. The UX isn't the most intuitive but the support team more than makes up for it though excellent communication and expert issue-resolution.

Calton Nutrition Store

I don't need a ton of reports but the one I needed was important--this app handled it. The guys in support were of great help and actually wrote the template for me..

Repurpose

Sim was extremely helpful with setting up a custom report for us to connect with our ERP. The reporting we built will save our team 2-3 hours p/week. We

Petites Caves

Thank you to the after-sales team who made it possible for me to do what I wanted to do. Bravo for quick answer

Clif Bar

I used the live chat to join the product and variant SKU information to output as unique lines so that the data could easily be imported. Process was quick, easy to chat and my issue was resolved in less than 30 minutes.

Leitner Headsets

Just started using this app but very impressed with the quickness of customer service. Useful for my needs so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28