Xporter Data Export & Reports

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Accurate, Automatic, Useful data exports and reports

Lucy Avenue

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

TKB Trading, LLC

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TINYfeast

Time spent using app About 7 years

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Zentana

Location Netherlands

Support could not be better. The app looks a bit intimidating, but I got excellent help from Chris! Thanks.

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

Location Germany
Time spent using app 38 minutes

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.

ONE Goal Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

App has been amazing, support has been even better. Love this app, love the quick response and ease of use. 5*

Emblem Athletic

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app and great customer service. They worked with us until we received the exact solution that we needed.

GoTags

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

HarryChadEnt.com

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.