Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Annmarieskincare

Great app! And the customer support is awesome. Adam has gone above and beyond helping us set up reports based on our needs and has been happy to jump on the phone with our team to discuss how to set up custom reports so we can do it on our own. Highly recommended!

Uniquerugstore

Great app.User friendly interface.Detailed support with deep info.We use it for amazon and ebay integration.Also variant group/merge/separate works great.

Extreme Conditions

Best customer service/help centre I have dealt with in a very long time.

Anne-Marie was so helpful it made the whole experience a breeze

I told her exactly what I needed and she set the whole thing up for me and it works perfect,

This app is going to change the way I run my store in a huge way

Backdrop

Amazing App. Sets up was a breeze, support is fast and courteous, and the app generates reports fast. We are using this to streamline our production process for our on demand print company. Saves us hours of work and human error is eliminated, saving us tons of revenue. FIVE STARS!

Naturmetic

Simple set-up, and amazing customer support. Adam went above and beyond our expectations in getting us set-up. Would highly recommend for all your exporting needs.

Comic Limited

Their support team is phenomenal! They helped me navigate through the different options and when I needed something more custom their team made it for me. I highly recommend this product and the Awesome support team behind it.

Horizn Studios

genius app, very flexibel, great for product feed exports and very helpful support. 5 Stars!

Cocodirect

This is a must have application for every business. it is wonderfully developed and very easy to use. Also, they have an amazing support team and they responded to our queries in minutes and went out of their way to help us. Xporter app is an asset to Shopify.

Cfps

These guys are awesome! Adam patiently worked with me and customized a script EXACTLY the way we wanted it. He saved me tons of time by doing this for me while I worked on other things. In fact, we need yet another feed and Adam has already let me know that he is ready to go when I have the requirements.

The app works perfectly and like clockwork. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I highly recommend these guys. Great service, great product!

Sikollelauction Com

Amazing support! They helped me do exaclty what I was trying to do. This was the third app I tried to get the exact export I wanted. This app works!