Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Daniel Sandler Makeup

It's a very flexible tool that's allowed me to create a csv export to update Xero accounts.

I had a couple of questions and the support has been exemplary. Fast and always an immediate understanding of my question with a clear answer.

Perfect Wonders

Absolutely amazing!
This app helps me generate reports any which way that I like. By date, country, fulfilled or not, product, and so much more. It is 100% customizable. I can use the Excel file (or CSV) to send to my supplier, or use reports for my own benefit.
It is simply incredible.

Add to that, their support is top notch. I was having trouble figuring out a report feature, and clicked on the Chat with Support button and BAM! I was connected immediately with someone who solved my problem in under two minutes. If they're not available to chat, they have e-mail support. Both ways are very professional, supportive, and helpful. As it should be.

The absolute highest recommendation. This app has made my business experience better!

Sweetflour Bakeshop

At first I was overwhelmed by the options to create a form, however, as soon as I contacted customer support, Adam was super helpful and replied very quickly. They were able to customize a report for me in no time and it is information I found to be very useful! I would definitely recommend them.

Envy Crate

Anne-Marie from the xporter app support team is amazing!! So patient and helpful and she has made the process incredibly easy for me. This app is everything I need and a huge asset to my business. Thanks to Anne-Marie, I got all my questions and queries answered and she even went ahead and helped with set-up. Fantastic support and service as well as being an invaluable tool. Very highly recommended!!

Thejuiceloverbcn

Excellent App: You get to download anything you need in a variety of formats and download modes.
And what is even more important, support is excellent, proactive and extremely helpfull. If it can be done with the app, they'll kindly help you to get it done.

Cultofprints

This app just simply does it all. If you think that you need all these complicated apps to track your conversions you are dead wrong. That saying if its too complicated, then it probably is, I take that to heart. And this app is simple just pay the $45 and you get all of your tracking conversion data in a nice organized spread sheet to see where the revenue is coming from. They also have amazing support and will customize any sheet for your needs!

Ituxs Mexico

Gracias a esta aplicacion podemos compartir con revendedores nuestro inventario, para nosotros es elemental mantener esta aplicacion, saludos y mil gracias por parte de www.mexiganga.com

Epicgoodiesshop

This is an excellent, well thought out app. This has all the reporting tools I need now and so much more available as my needs grow. I can't say enough about the quick, helpful and skillful support I've received from Adam. Well done folks!

Wallplate Warehouse

Xporter has been one of the most useful apps added. It has saved us hours of time related to data management and exporting. Now our system is 100% automated and we love it.

We worked closely with Adam from eShopAdmin and he helped us set up everything. We sent a lot of requests and questions, and he patiently answered and helped with every detail. We highly recommend this app!

United Restaurant Supplies

The team at Xporter is fantastic and the app is so vitally flexible. We have some unique and challenging needs to extract data a certain way, Xporter was able to meet those needs and Adam and the team at Xporter was extremely responsive in replying to emails. They always had the answer, or code I needed, in order to achieve what I was looking to do. A very powerful tool that will meet everyone's needs.

Highly recommend this tool to everyone!