Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Frattire

Must have! Great, fast customer service.

Batela

Its a great app that enables us to work with many other web sites and major retailers where we need to supply stock and detailed data on a daily or even hourly basis.
And if you are not sure how to work it just ask. Great, fast, customer service.
Sheridan

The Cause Agency

Adam with chat help is AWESOME! He's so efficient and knew exactly what I was asking for even if I didn't. Thanks, Adam!

Eyeweardisplay

Save a lot of time to setup my data transfer field match. Good App. Also, the customer service very good.

Runtime Nutrition

Imagine a World where an app will actually make your life better. Done that? Feels great, doesn'it? And what if I told you that there would also be Support (Adam rocks) that will help you with every little thing that you may require? Can this be imagined World actually exist? I'm not entirely sure about that, but I do know that Xporter Data Tool is an app that replaces this imaginary World for me.

It does everything we require, support is always there and available it has tons of features, filters, and all the other little and big things that one can dream of.

A must-have.

Lizzyjames

Perfect app for Shopify customers who need key reports Shopify does not provide. Customer reps were VERY responsive so don't be overwhelmed by the amount of data filter options. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ctp2

This app provides a fantastic solution to a great number of obstacles we encountered with Shopify's regular order and customer export functions. The app has an impressive number of features and so far has been capable of providing everything our site has required.

Most importantly, their app support has been incredibly helpful, specifically Anne-Marie. They always respond to us quickly, politely and seem to have unlimited patience for our frequent questions and requests. Cannot thank them enough!

We highly recommend this app to anyone seeking more than Shopify's basic export system.

Little Hip Squeaks

We love Xporter to get us the reporting we need, and their customer service is unsurpassed! We were so impressed by how quickly and effectively they fixed a shopify issue that broke some of our set reporting.

Modern Citizen

This app has completely changed the way we work! It has allowed up to build automatic reporting and be much more efficient with our data. Thank you Xporter!

Wears Woody

Very useful app and extremely helpful customer service. Much appreciated!