Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Bokkiekids

I have had this App for sometime and could not do without it. With the reporting flexibility you can use it to manage inventory, find transaction errors, just about anything. Highly recommend

Wovii

I can't say enough good things about Adam and this app. He went above and beyond over and over again to make this app work how I needed it to. He absolutely saved me! Such a pleasure to deal with and a fabulous, flexible app. Thanks again Adam, you're a star.

Survive101

The app is a true life saver! This app saves me so much money it's not even funny! And the customer service is amazing!

Special Design Jewelry

Amazing app that will help your business run smoothly. The support is among the best I have ever come across as well.

Muroexe Es

This app is really flexible and easy to use. If you're not a programmer maybe you could need some help, but the support team is totally amazing, fast and helpful.

Vino Sunset

Great app - Adam is very responsive and very helpful. We had a lot of modifications and requirements for the exported template which was beyond our knowledge but Adam has been fantastic in his response to these needs and has helped my store out tremendously. Thanks Adam.

Birthday Girl World

This app it a must have to expand your business. It has allowed us to work with vendors via csv and get better understanding of repeat business, daily refunds and so much more! Customer service is amazing and super fast.

Girltdd

I don't think I would have launched my Shopify store if I didn't come across this app, or at least I would have had huge headaches.

Several months before building our site I reached out to Adam to find a way to export our orders, customized to how our warehouse wanted it. He told me it could be done when many others I reached out to, said it couldn't.

Adam was courteous, friendly and extremely responsive to any question I had, big or small. When we finally launched our store, I reached out to let him know and he had our solution up and running in just ONE day. I am simply amazed at his talent and resourcefulness. Even my warehouse was surprised at the elegance and simplicity of the solution we came up with. Everything is working perfectly and I am so, so happy at the huge weight of our shoulders.

I want to thank Adam and his team for working with us, and for being such a champion to help small businesses succeed. I know I am only scratching the surface with this app for now, as I dig deeper, I know the capabilities will surpass my expectations. Again, this is an app that I cannot do business without.

Dollboxx

I am amazed at the complexity of this software.
Support from Adam has been second to none.
I have been able to remove other paid programs for shopping feeds etc to replace with Xporter.
But whilst saving money by removing these other programs, we can now generate files in the specific formats needed for: Facebook dynamic retargeting ads, our logistics providers, various shopping feeds as well as complex reports impossible to create with the basic Shopify reporting.
As we all know, ALL aspects of business revolve around the CSV file. This program gives us the flexibility to manipulate CSV into any format we need to template and automate so many aspects of our business from inventory files to customer reporting to dynamic retargeting ads on Facebook.

Inactive Wear

Absolutely THRILLED with Adam's support!! I am anti-spreadsheet and Adam made it a breeze and replied promptly to every email. THANK YOU!! My life is now easier.