Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Watch Factory Direct

Me and countless others I know use Xporter to run our Shopify stores. We have it set up so that our orders are exported in an easy to follow fashion for our data entry staff to place orders the next day, all done automatically! The support from Adam is second to none. Love it!

Trendlee

This app is awesome! We've been trying to export some data from Shopify for a while and this app makes it SO easy. It's a bit complex to set up a report but their support team is amazing. Adam was very responsive and helped out to do exactly what we wanted, great buy!

Imprintmat

Great App! Excellent Support! Highly Customizable!

We couldn't be any more satisfied with Xporter, its features and the support received. Adam has been extremely helpful and the speed at which he responds to requests has been remarkable (usually within minutes). We've been running the app for nearly a year now and it's been flawless since day one! Highly recommend!

Night Shift Brewing

Excellent customer service, and great product. Super responsive to all of my questions and I've gotten every customization I've requested.

Vim Test

Excellent App to generate your customized report or export data to your accounting program, the technical support is super helpful and quickly solved all our problem. This App is your must have Shopify tools.

Premierh2o

This App has been the best money spent! Not only can we pull any information out of Shopify in any format, we can set it to be automated and be email or FTP. You can create liquid fields as well to make them conform to your antiquated Accounting Software like we had to! And if there are issues, Adam is extremely responsive! I would recommend this App to anyone! An A++ in my book!

Riff City Guitar Outlet

Wow- I've used most platforms prior to this and Xporter is one of those APPS that actually makes the platform (Shopify) a better choice over the competition- It is fantastic- great product- great support!

Provapes

Great App, Great Support. I needed a robust solution for creating custom spreadsheets for input into couriers shipping software. Shopify's order export was no where near capable of handling what was required. I searched and found a few solutions which were all in excess of 200$ a month. I had almost given up hope when I come across Xporter and was then instantly blown away by the depth but also ease of use of the app. The price of 45$ (for the maximum gold package) is also great considering that Xporter is now in integral part of my store and shipping solution. The amazing thing with the gold package is that you can generate custom data using liquid code for anything from anything! I needed a few pointers with implementing this and the support I got from Adam was great. He knew exactly what I needed and helped me achieve it very quickly and accurately. Cant recommend this app enough for anyone who needs custom comprehensive reports generated for any aspect of their Shopify store. 5 Stars!

Chaarg

Xporter was critical for our shop as we needed to collect required information from each of our members. The Xporter team was ultra-responsive and helped us launch our store in full-force very, very quickly.

Highly recommend.

Doggie Bits

Awesome app and awesome support! This app has saved me a heap of time. I can export orders in the exact format my different suppliers need them. I used to do this by hand and now it's set up to happen with just the click of a button. Adam was also great with helping me get my report templates setup and working from scratch. I highly recommend this app. It's got a ton of great features and makes life so much easier. Thanks guys!