Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Mazer 3

This app is very powerful and dynamic, though somewhat steep in it's learning curve, and has allowed us to get idiosyncratic reports that were essential to my client's business. Every support e-mail I've sent has been met with a response with someone expertly knowledgable, paying close attention to the minutiae of what I was trying to do with it when I was stumped. Plus, the creator of this app is a really friendly, great guy. Highly recommended.

Mahogany Tees

Great app, simple to use and has been a huge time saver for me in exporting orders for fulfillment. Support has been fantastic in helping me with tweaks I needed to my reports. Thank you!

Footstretch

I wrote an email 3 times this month (different days) because I need a customization of some fields. Never receive an answer...finallyI deleted the app.

Total Diabetes Supply

Best Shopify App I have used soo far! Adam support is great, he really goes above and beyond to help you get suet-up and use the apps for your specific needs. I have found that most of the Shopify apps lack basic features that makes them difficult to work with our store (10,000 products).

This app allows us to really use Shopify to it's full potential. After the initial learning curve you can really see how powerful this app can be.

Ddpyoga

This app is exactly what I was looking for, with our exports we have very specific needs and it filled every one of them. When I couldn't figure something out, support was there in no time to save the day.

Watch Factory Direct

Me and countless others I know use Xporter to run our Shopify stores. We have it set up so that our orders are exported in an easy to follow fashion for our data entry staff to place orders the next day, all done automatically! The support from Adam is second to none. Love it!

Trendlee

This app is awesome! We've been trying to export some data from Shopify for a while and this app makes it SO easy. It's a bit complex to set up a report but their support team is amazing. Adam was very responsive and helped out to do exactly what we wanted, great buy!

Imprintmat

Great App! Excellent Support! Highly Customizable!

We couldn't be any more satisfied with Xporter, its features and the support received. Adam has been extremely helpful and the speed at which he responds to requests has been remarkable (usually within minutes). We've been running the app for nearly a year now and it's been flawless since day one! Highly recommend!

Night Shift Brewing

Excellent customer service, and great product. Super responsive to all of my questions and I've gotten every customization I've requested.

Vim Test

Excellent App to generate your customized report or export data to your accounting program, the technical support is super helpful and quickly solved all our problem. This App is your must have Shopify tools.