Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

Food Smith

This app can do EVERYTHING and if it can't... Adam and Anne can!! The support is top-notch. I can't believe we've survived this long without this app. We have been able to generate custom spreadsheets that we have been doing by-hand for years. Xporter is a huge time-saver!

Avida Healthwear Inc

A very detailed app with numerous options. A must have if you need to export orders with line item options (not included with the built in Shopify export functionality). The interface is a little daunting, but Adam helped with setting up exactly what I needed.

Single Origin Roasters

Fantastic in every way! The service team were absolute legends and really went out of their way to make sure the app produced exactly what we needed.

Have since used the app for a whole array of purposes and it has really streamlined a lot of processes we would have otherwise done manually.

A complete life-saver!

Crackawines

A super useful tool with amazing service to boot! We created a large number of customised reports using Xporter on our store.

A straight-forward and powerful tool that is a must-have for any serious business.

Highly recommend!

Addicted To Audio

Absolutely incredible service!

Cannot thank Anne-Marie and the eShopAdmin team enough for how far above and beyond they went to adapt the app to suit our very specific requirements.

Cannot recommend this enough :)

Thanks again!

Grayers Clothing

Amazing app and incredible support. These types of computations would usually take hours to do manually. Worth every penny.

Retro T Shop

Xporter is a MUST HAVE app. This is extremely vital to the success of my business and I give this app my highest recommendation.

E11evenstore

Great app, and even better support team! Chris from the support team is the man, very knowledgeable and patient.

Visbiome

By far the best reporting tool available for Shopify. Highly customizable so you can report on the data as you need it to fit your needs. The support is great as well, and can help with tricky calculated/filtered reports. Again, the best reporting tool for shopify.

Itfit Com

We downloaded this app to help improve order fulfillment and it works extremely well! Adam helped us out a TON when setting up. I HIGHLY recommend this app!