Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Footzyfolds

Amazing customization and support. I love working with Adam. Available to answer phone calls and emails immediately. A++ overall

KicksAssured | The #1 Nike ATC Service

First off, this app is awesome. Literally saved me hours of work. If you're thinking of buying it buy it, it'll do you good.
Second, the team who made this are awesome. The team will genuinely help you with any of your needs.

Perfect.

Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park

Excellent. We are capturing information using one app and needed to get it exported in a csv format. Shopify's reports aren't able to do this at any level but xporter does it easily and quickly.

We also needed to have some custom reports worked up and the support from xporter has been great.

Apex Parks Group.

Triangl

Definitely a 5 star! I highly recommend using the app. I needed a support and was happy that Adam took my call. Provided superb customer service experience and is very knowledgeable of their products and system.

Boco Baby

Love it! Adam was an amazing help with getting us going. Thank you Xporter Team!

GISHWHES Schwag Shwop

This app is useful and quite customizable. Customer service was timely and top-knotch! Zero complaints.

Sallymiller.biz

This App is by far the best I have ever used for this.

Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND the normal level of service working nights and weekends to help me (not that he normally does that).

I am so impressed with them, I am telling everyone I know about Xporter!

Dagne Dover

This app was exactly what we were looking for when we switched up our fulfillment processes. It is ridiculously customizable, and their support team is incredibly competent, accommodating, and prompt. This is currently the only App on Shopify that offers this very powerful functionality. A+

ReStore Energy™

Incredible Support. I needed to setup a very complicated CSV template and the Xporter support made the whole thing possible. I definitely recommend this app for anyone dealing with a 3rd party fulfillment center or just to be in full control of your customer orders.

LINKS-IT

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We needed specific information from our orders in CSV format to send to another company. Adam was so patient and helpful and I learned how to create a template to meet our needs.

Quick response, patient and friendly couldn't ask for anything better!