Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Sallymiller.biz

This App is by far the best I have ever used for this.

Adam went ABOVE AND BEYOND the normal level of service working nights and weekends to help me (not that he normally does that).

I am so impressed with them, I am telling everyone I know about Xporter!

Dagne Dover

This app was exactly what we were looking for when we switched up our fulfillment processes. It is ridiculously customizable, and their support team is incredibly competent, accommodating, and prompt. This is currently the only App on Shopify that offers this very powerful functionality. A+

ReStore Energy™

Incredible Support. I needed to setup a very complicated CSV template and the Xporter support made the whole thing possible. I definitely recommend this app for anyone dealing with a 3rd party fulfillment center or just to be in full control of your customer orders.

LINKS-IT

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We needed specific information from our orders in CSV format to send to another company. Adam was so patient and helpful and I learned how to create a template to meet our needs.

Quick response, patient and friendly couldn't ask for anything better!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Xporter is a very powerful tool - it can do pretty much anything you want and the support (from Adam) has been stellar. Highly recommended.

crotchgear

Xporter is a fantastic application! We are transitioning our business to a third party fulfillment company that requires a lot of data in the form of .csv files, and Xporter is the perfect solution for this. The support is truly some of the best I have ever witnessed. Adam was able to guide me through the process of having custom meta fields group to our orders, which is exactly what we need to make this transition possible. It took some trial and error to extract the right data we needed, and he was there every step of the way, sometimes late at night (10-11PM) with lightning fast responses. I would recommend this app to anyone!

P31 Bookstore

This app is a life-saver! I cannot say enough good things about this app and the support we received. We needed certain information out of Shopify to go into our in-house database, and the regular reports were not giving it to us. We received over-the-top excellent customer service helping us to get exactly the reports we needed and very quick service! And what's even better on top of that is from now on the reports will just be emailed to us on a regular basis :)

Honevo

The version out this week is even better. Huge amount of flexibility. And the team has been highly responsive to both support and feature requests.

Waterpoloshop

This app is a real time saver, we have multiple product attributes created in bulk by using another app, which means the standard reports by Shopify are no longer any good, as they dont pull all the info required across.

With this app we were easily able to create the perfect report :-) Oh and the support team are fab, answered any questions we had in super quick time.

Close Buy

This app has really revolutionized our Shopify experience! Shopify's download and reporting tools are so limited - the flexibility in getting these reports with a really affordable price has been invaluable. I love being able to set up reports and have a link emailed on a regular basis. The only thing keeping this from being five stars is ability to limit reports by more filtering criteria (we need filtering by note attribute fields)- and for the price - well, let's say it's a five star value, anyway! The customer service has been very responsive - I accused them (in error) of needing a second request from me for some help and got lightning-quick help - late at night, even! The issue I uncovered was fixed the next morning, AND they helped me with my emergency data need in the meantime. Now that is good service!