Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Pulssport

Really great app! Very helpful and easy to use! Fast support!

Mnhs

Sweet reporting tool, and 5 star customer service! You can get at EVERYTHING (including metafields) as far as Shopify Data. Reports can be general, scheduled, viewd, email,etc... from general reports all the way to extremely granular. JOIN feature came in handy for snugging up white space in reports. Can be a little tricky to get your desired output once you get down to the granular level, but with this kind of power, would you expect anything else? When it gets tricky is where the incredible customer service comes in. Liq-AD-Split responses (even on Sundays) and friendly as hell (Adam, and now Anne as well). Worked perfect for generating reports for our finance department, for order fulfillment work-flow, etc... All around great experience. Thank you! Jason @ the Minnesota Historical Society.

Goop

I was stymied for months by the limited reporting and data export available through Shopify. Analyzing refunds, comparing time periods, trying to determine book revenue vs. cash receipts, state tax calcs, were all frustrating if not impossible with the limited tools and views provided.
I found xporter, and now I feel like I have an entire data team behind me. At first the level of detail was overwhelming on the self serve report writing, but the customer service in the first few weeks was astounding. They put the time in to help you define what you need, and then create draft reports very quickly until it is perfect for you. Not only will they create calculations that you would normally have to do yourself in excel (i.e., estimating SKU-level sales tax on a refund), but they’ll actually rearrange the order of the columns in the report if it helps you. They put the time in because they know once you get the exact, clean, understandable data that you really need, you will continuously be pulling their reports (which, btw, is absolutely right). I am pulling the reports they wrote for me 2-3x a week and I’m not bothering them much because they gave me everything I need. This is much more than an app.

I am planning on hitting them up again for another report, but at this point I’m not just desperately trying to understand the historical Shopify data…I now get to focus on how to improve my business. I am not sure how I would have done what I can do now without Xporter. A total gem if you are working with Shopify.

2 Teachers T-Shirts, LLC

This app works exactly as advertised!

Upgraded to the Gold Plan a few months ago and couldn't think of processing our various orders without the app at this point!

Have had amazing customer support via e-mails, phone calls, and real-time Google Hangout video conference as well.

The people behind the Xporter app stand by their product and want to help everyone using it be as successful, efficient, and headache-free as possible.

Highly, highly recommend.

Tungsten Beads Plus

Great app, I use it for:

Stock Valuation - has the ability to export the unique shopify variant ID which can then be linked in to cost price data in a spreadsheet, which coupled with exported stock levels makes valuing our stock easy

Analysing sales over given time frames

Re- ordering from our suppliers - easy to see units sold of any variant vs time and current stock for any item in our store, once in a spreadsheet it's easy to sort by Vendor and product type etc

I'm sure there are so many more uses, a great way to get your shopify data out and into a spreadsheet.

I had some issue setting up the template for data export but Adam got back in no time and explained what I needed to do.

Joel

Nialaya Jewelry

Great app and amazing/fast support service.

Iam very happy with it and I save so much time everyday.

www.the-pink-pig.co.uk

Fantastic app, Xporter is the ideal solution for automating our order management due to its ease of set up and amazing level of customisation. Adam has been extremely helpful with support, offering ideas and building in new features in a timely fashion on request. Would thoroughly recommend.

FitLifeFashion

I am unbelievably impressed with the customer service for this app. Not only was it ridiculously fast (less than 10 minutes), but Adam went above and beyond our expectations. He not only offered solutions to my problem, but provided helpful code and suggestions. Not to mention that the app is extremely flexible and rock solid. Also, we really needed PGP encryption and FTP uploading of our reports and this app delivered. We're very grateful for this app and the team behind it. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you.

MyRuMe.com

Not only does this app do exactly what I needs it to do, but Adam at customer support was SUPER helpful in getting my template set up correctly and making changes that I needed. He responded quickly and kept in touch- definitely would recommend!

Backpacker Depot

This app is a lifesaver! I use it to pull orders (and subsequently shipping addresses) to send to different suppliers. It wasn't too hard to figure out, but I got a little lost at one point and customer support was very fast and helpful at getting it resolved. Best app I've added to my Shopify store so far!