Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Backpacker Depot

This app is a lifesaver! I use it to pull orders (and subsequently shipping addresses) to send to different suppliers. It wasn't too hard to figure out, but I got a little lost at one point and customer support was very fast and helpful at getting it resolved. Best app I've added to my Shopify store so far!

Abundant Heart Apparel

Beyond impressed with the customer service! Response time was FAST and they didn't just help set up my template, but rather explained each step via email in a simple way so that I'd understand the process and am able to refer back to it in the future to set up similar templates for different reports. Would definitely recommend!

Touchline Stores

A really useful app for getting the best out of your data, on the odd occasions you cannot work it out yourself the support is always extremely quick and helpful,

Absolute Flowers and Home

Very well thought out and powerful report generator. Excellent support too, emails replied to very quickly and even unrequested modifications made in response to questions.

Yoobi

This is an unsolicited review. I'm finally able to get the data that I need to create meaningful recaps and reports for our e-commerce site.

I did e-mail the support team and they got right back to me even during the busy holiday sales week.

The only suggestion I would have is to just add some more "getting started" material and create even more standard templates out of the gate. Also, I think making the user interface more sleek would help tremendously.

I tried other apps that were "prettier" but none has offered the functionality and ease of xporter.

Irish Sweaters | Aran Sweaters | Irish Knitwear - Sweater Shop Dublin

Thank you Adam for all your help and the quick response,. the report that
you created for me will save me valuable time, very much appreciated.

nmipoc

Awesome app!! Exactly what we needed, to extract meta fields, properties. Most importantly Adam is a great support resource!! Answering queries by emails, Skype solved all the problems so far!! We are yet to complete work... but very satisfied so far... A+++!!

Tamworth Camping

This App is awesome, this has allowed us to create a report that we wanted and more, and this was largely down to the help from Adam. As he was able to complete all that was asked from him, even with what we thought may be complex and a obstacle, he sorted.

Footzyfolds

Amazing customization and support. I love working with Adam. Available to answer phone calls and emails immediately. A++ overall

KicksAssured | The #1 Nike ATC Service

First off, this app is awesome. Literally saved me hours of work. If you're thinking of buying it buy it, it'll do you good.
Second, the team who made this are awesome. The team will genuinely help you with any of your needs.

Perfect.