Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Waterpoloshop

This app is a real time saver, we have multiple product attributes created in bulk by using another app, which means the standard reports by Shopify are no longer any good, as they dont pull all the info required across.

With this app we were easily able to create the perfect report :-) Oh and the support team are fab, answered any questions we had in super quick time.

The Shop - Predator Ridge's Official Online Golf Store

We are a well established golf resort in British Columbia and are venturing into the online shopping world for the first time. Our Accounting team requires like most some pretty straight forward reporting and also requires that these reports are automatically emailed to save time and fit in with our established accounting routines.

I was surprised to learn that Shopify doesn't itself provide these simple reporting services, but luckily found Xporter a perfect solution to what we were looking for.

The support team at eShop Admin has been a truly amazing. They are quick to respond to any inquiry and go above and beyond to provide you with help on setting up your reports. After some quick set up I know have reports which are exactly what my accounting team needs.

I would truly recommend Xporter to anyone looking for a reporting service to go along with their Shopify store. A++++

Virtual Active

I searched a while trying to find an app that would get me some data that I couldn't get from my other apps. I emailed the support team on Friday afternoon, and on Monday morning, I received a phone call to clarify exactly what I needed.

The function I needed wasn't available on this app, but I was told I would get a call back in 30 minutes. On the call back, the function had been added in and we tested it together.

Great customer service, awesome app. This will save me quite a bit of time.

Raging Heroes

Exactly what I needed! Now I can generate VAT reports and only have the info I require, with very little extra work. Great job!

Juventus Sport Club

I've been testing this app for several weeks and really like it. The ability to export only the data fields I want is quite useful (Shopify's standard exports include everything so require too much spreadsheet cleanup). The ease of automating routine emailing of reports is also pretty cool.

My one interaction with support so far was great -- someone responded within 45 minutes with a friendly and helpful answer, and added my feature request to the near-term development queue.

As of 4/15/13 it's still in beta, but I haven't had any problems with functionality or stability yet (unlike other betas I've tried).

pOOplie

Not only the application works, but they also have a great and fast support! FINALLY I can get the reports I want, whenever I want!

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next