Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool | Reviews

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Dagne Dover

This app was exactly what we were looking for when we switched up our fulfillment processes. It is ridiculously customizable, and their support team is incredibly competent, accommodating, and prompt. This is currently the only App on Shopify that offers this very powerful functionality. A+

ReStore Energy™

Incredible Support. I needed to setup a very complicated CSV template and the Xporter support made the whole thing possible. I definitely recommend this app for anyone dealing with a 3rd party fulfillment center or just to be in full control of your customer orders.

LINKS-IT

This app is exactly what we were looking for. We needed specific information from our orders in CSV format to send to another company. Adam was so patient and helpful and I learned how to create a template to meet our needs.

Quick response, patient and friendly couldn't ask for anything better!

The GFB - The Gluten Free Bar

Xporter is a very powerful tool - it can do pretty much anything you want and the support (from Adam) has been stellar. Highly recommended.

crotchgear

Xporter is a fantastic application! We are transitioning our business to a third party fulfillment company that requires a lot of data in the form of .csv files, and Xporter is the perfect solution for this. The support is truly some of the best I have ever witnessed. Adam was able to guide me through the process of having custom meta fields group to our orders, which is exactly what we need to make this transition possible. It took some trial and error to extract the right data we needed, and he was there every step of the way, sometimes late at night (10-11PM) with lightning fast responses. I would recommend this app to anyone!

P31 Bookstore

This app is a life-saver! I cannot say enough good things about this app and the support we received. We needed certain information out of Shopify to go into our in-house database, and the regular reports were not giving it to us. We received over-the-top excellent customer service helping us to get exactly the reports we needed and very quick service! And what's even better on top of that is from now on the reports will just be emailed to us on a regular basis :)

Honevo

The version out this week is even better. Huge amount of flexibility. And the team has been highly responsive to both support and feature requests.

Waterpoloshop

This app is a real time saver, we have multiple product attributes created in bulk by using another app, which means the standard reports by Shopify are no longer any good, as they dont pull all the info required across.

With this app we were easily able to create the perfect report :-) Oh and the support team are fab, answered any questions we had in super quick time.

The Shop - Predator Ridge's Official Online Golf Store

We are a well established golf resort in British Columbia and are venturing into the online shopping world for the first time. Our Accounting team requires like most some pretty straight forward reporting and also requires that these reports are automatically emailed to save time and fit in with our established accounting routines.

I was surprised to learn that Shopify doesn't itself provide these simple reporting services, but luckily found Xporter a perfect solution to what we were looking for.

The support team at eShop Admin has been a truly amazing. They are quick to respond to any inquiry and go above and beyond to provide you with help on setting up your reports. After some quick set up I know have reports which are exactly what my accounting team needs.

I would truly recommend Xporter to anyone looking for a reporting service to go along with their Shopify store. A++++

Virtual Active

I searched a while trying to find an app that would get me some data that I couldn't get from my other apps. I emailed the support team on Friday afternoon, and on Monday morning, I received a phone call to clarify exactly what I needed.

The function I needed wasn't available on this app, but I was told I would get a call back in 30 minutes. On the call back, the function had been added in and we tested it together.

Great customer service, awesome app. This will save me quite a bit of time.