Reviews (371)

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to automate and customize data exports to ERPs and accounting systems, especially useful for handling large volumes of customized orders. It supports various file formats like CSV and XML and offers features like automatic scheduling to send reports via email. Merchants appreciate its efficiency in managing high-volume data exports during peak times and consistently praise the customer support team for their quick and knowledgeable assistance with setup and troubleshooting. This app is recommended for enhancing operational efficiency and data management in Shopify stores.

November 5, 2015

Me and countless others I know use Xporter to run our Shopify stores. We have it set up so that our orders are exported in an easy to follow fashion for our data entry staff to place orders the next day, all done automatically! The support from Adam is second to none. Love it!

Watch Factory Direct
February 22, 2018

Amazing app, customer support is quick and extremely helpful!

Seavees
June 25, 2014

Incredible Support. I needed to setup a very complicated CSV template and the Xporter support made the whole thing possible. I definitely recommend this app for anyone dealing with a 3rd party fulfillment center or just to be in full control of your customer orders.

ReStore Energy™
March 28, 2019

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.

HarryChadEnt.com
October 17, 2014

Definitely a 5 star! I highly recommend using the app. I needed a support and was happy that Adam took my call. Provided superb customer service experience and is very knowledgeable of their products and system.

Triangl
Jersey
February 19, 2018

The people at support is very, very helpful, and the app is very powerful, if not intuitive some times, but I all the things I've tried are doable...

Elgloboshop
Mexico
January 14, 2022

We installed the Xporter app to communicate between our Shopify inventory and the software that we use to control our warehouse stock levels. We initially operated it on a B2B platform, configuration with our SFTP was simple & it's been running for roughly a year, unhindered, on a schedule that allows us to control frequency. We were so happy with how the application performed that we again used it on a second store, this time a B2C platform and as such it required a bit more work upon initial installation. This is where Jason and his team came to the fore — The configuration for the second store was more challenging in how we needed the export to be formatted and thus, we needed some custom configuration. Responses were swift even when not reciprocated on our side and Jason solved the issue we were facing whilst neither losing his patience nor willingness to assist despite multiple changes in how we tweaked the CSV output. As far as applications go, it does what we need, but it would be as a result of the exceptional customer service that I'd recommend it for any future projects.

daisybelle
Ireland
Edited December 5, 2015

One thing that I must say about this app and its company is the customer support. I'd give five stars just for that. Adam was amazing in answering my questions in a timely manner. No automatic emails to clutter my mailbox, just a nice email with clear cut instructions on how to fix whatever issues I had.
Besides that, the app is EXACTLY what we needed for our store. Can be customized to be anything that you want it to be. Might need a bit of fooling around (or emails to and from Adam :-)) to get the idea of whats going on, but once you get the hang of it, (which took me less than a day) this app is amazing. Thank You

EDIT:
So, after using this app and needng a ton of custom help, Adam was at his best again! the warehouse I needed to send my orders to is using an entire different system. Adam programmed my entire system from scratch and didnt bat an eyelash. Didnt ask for any hidden support fees or anything. And he is always fixing the minor bugs that the warehouse causes within a couple of minutes!!! I would give a 100 stars if possible...

Achimimporting
August 12, 2015

I've set up a lot of apps lately, and my experience with Xporter's customer support is by FAR the best I've experienced. Prompt, thorough, polite, professional. Couldn't be happier.

Nuzzard
April 13, 2021

Great app! but the most important thing is the great support they offer. If you need an app for any kind of information about your business, this is the app you need. Thanks guys!

WONODOO