Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

GoDonut

Support is super fast with help when needed. They never fail us! App works perfectly for all our needs!

Le Olive US

we needed a tool for exporting orders in a friendly format. Using this app on a third store already, and the support is very helpful!

Jo+Jax

Great tool! We needed to run a SBP report for a product that contained variants from a third-party app (not able to export this info through shopify reports) and their team helped us set up a custom report quickly. Would definitely recommend!

Limitless Innovations

Support is outstanding! I've always received quick and accurate responses whenever needed. I would highly recommend this application as working with their team is always a great inaction.

COURYAH

Not only does this app allows fully custom data exports of whatever you may need, but the support staff are fantastic and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to help you get what you need. Personally, I've found that low-cost subscription services usually don't have very good support, but I was very pleasantly surprised that the gentleman that helped me with creating a template dedicated so much time to helping me do what I needed.

Imagination Station

We've just started using this app to export specific order data from the BOLD Product options app. It's exactly what we needed! The slightly tricky UI is made up for with excellent support.

Shishi Cherie

This app is amazing. Even more important is the great support team behind the app. Extremely helpful & fast. 5 stars!! Update after more than 1 year: It's still a pleasure for us to work with these guys. One of the best Shopify apps out there with an amazing team behind it.

Super Beta Prostate

Great app for anyone who needs custom reports built, along with fantastic customer service who will help setup templates and walk you through the setup.

Letters From Santa's Shop

Support was available pretty much immediately and they help me to setup my first template. Highly recommended!

MyLiving24

We use the professional suite of Xporter and this is the best and only app for us to really properly export every single order to our vendors via professional XML setup. Who ever needs this kind of solution, Xporter is the absolute right decision to go with.

And hey, seriously, I cannot think of any better support I've dealed with on any shopify app so far. This is high class! Thank you guys so much.