Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Imagination Station

We've just started using this app to export specific order data from the BOLD Product options app. It's exactly what we needed! The slightly tricky UI is made up for with excellent support.

Shishi Cherie

This app is amazing. Even more important is the great support team behind the app. Extremely helpful & fast. 5 stars!! Update after more than 1 year: It's still a pleasure for us to work with these guys. One of the best Shopify apps out there with an amazing team behind it.

Super Beta Prostate

Great app for anyone who needs custom reports built, along with fantastic customer service who will help setup templates and walk you through the setup.

Letters From Santa's Shop

Support was available pretty much immediately and they help me to setup my first template. Highly recommended!

MyLiving24

We use the professional suite of Xporter and this is the best and only app for us to really properly export every single order to our vendors via professional XML setup. Who ever needs this kind of solution, Xporter is the absolute right decision to go with.

And hey, seriously, I cannot think of any better support I've dealed with on any shopify app so far. This is high class! Thank you guys so much.

Slow Up

I find this app quite useful. We need to pull some specifically formatted reports from our Shopify admin in order to analyze our data properly. Xporter has made it possible to pull exactly the information we need, in a .xlsx format that we can then easily copy into our tools to generate the reports we need.

I also find their customer service team to be very responsive and helpful.

MineTan USA

Amazing support! Was able to help me set up the reports I need really quickly and were super helpful along the way!

Pipers Farm

Great app and the support is brilliant, always willing to help with both set up and any subsequent queries

Merivale at Home

Useful app with amazing customer support! A great tool to use for all your data export needs and automatic reporting. I'm happy with the entire experience.

Ultralight Optics

Great app. Got to export all the data I needed. Customer support was pretty quick to get me where I needed to be.