Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

IQOS 3 DUO

Took a while for to both of us to understand what the problem was and how to resolve it but job done and very appreciative to have the excellent support when needed.

Lucy Avenue

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

TKB Trading, LLC

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TINYfeast

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Zentana

Support could not be better. The app looks a bit intimidating, but I got excellent help from Chris! Thanks.

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.

ONE Goal Gear

App has been amazing, support has been even better. Love this app, love the quick response and ease of use. 5*

Emblem Athletic

Awesome app and great customer service. They worked with us until we received the exact solution that we needed.

GoTags

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.