Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.

ONE Goal Gear

App has been amazing, support has been even better. Love this app, love the quick response and ease of use. 5*

Emblem Athletic

Awesome app and great customer service. They worked with us until we received the exact solution that we needed.

GoTags

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

HarryChadEnt.com

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.

HABA Digitalwerkstatt Box

An exceptional good app for exporting data.
If you cant come up with the configuration yourself, the support will help you fast and well.
I can recommend this app to anyone who needs a data export for ...

Please continue doing such great work

Precision Metal Art

This app is essential to our operations and the support is phenomenal. Any time we need help with something we email and it's done within a day. I would highly recommend this application for anyone needing to export their orders into specific formats. It's more than worth the money and the support staff will help you do exactly what you need it do to do.

Edicola UPPA

Great app, very useful if you need complex export. And the customer care: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Keep it up guys!

JuiceShopSF

We use this app to export our data for local pickups and deliveries. We needed reports that would output just for a specific delivery date, finding the information from another app we use.

Danielle was able to help me through the process from beginning to end, maintaining friendliness and knowledgeability. She wrote some custom liquid code for me to be used in my report, and helped me test it until it did everything we needed it to. It only took about an hour to get a fully customized report that we can use again and again!

Highly recommend this app if you need specific output data CSVs for any purpose from your Shopify store.