Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

The Doctor’s Kitchen Australia

Xporter and in particular Adam, who has been instrumental in the success of the complex report creation and launch of our new website, have demonstrated their unique expertise, incredible capability, intelligence and necessary experience by delivering several individually tailored reports which met our complex requirements. These reports will enable our website to work as it should, allow our business to grow exponentially and to increase sales without any manual work around.

The Doctor's Kitchen Australia is Australia's only medically prescribed weight loss meals. Our service and product is unique as it utilises real Australian doctors who recommend a specific calorie intake to patients for weight loss or to improve health. These patients then place online orders for the meal plans recommended by their doctors.

Given the unique nature of our business and the personalised nature of our meals and dietary requirements, the reports required in effect an expert in the field. Fortuitously, Xporter were recommended to us.

Xporter and in particular Adam, invested a significant amount of time, effort, resilience and were absolutely committed to ensuring that they and he understood our requirements and created a solution that has enabled us to deliver the reports required. They created three separate reports: firstly, a report for our Kitchen to enable them to create the appropriate meals and snacks based on specific calorie and dietary requirements within a particular period of time, secondly, a report for the refrigerated couriers to deliver the meals across each State and Territory across Australia within a particular period of time and thirdly, the reports required for our national marketing tool to advise patients that their order was being delivered.

We could not be more proud to have worked with one of the world's finest developers to enable us to launch our website and would absolutely recommend them above any other developer or reporting tool that may be available.

If any further information may be required for this recommendation - please contact us personally.

Chiefs Store

Reporting is pretty easy to use. We really like how reports can be scheduled so they just arrive in our Inbox. Also, when we needed access to Payout data that Shopify doesn't formally support, Xporter was able to build us a custom report...EXACTLY what we needed!! Great product and great developers to work with when you need them!

Sleevey Wonders

So glad I found this app!!! I had to match a previous order export from Big Commerce to Shopify in order to make my fulfillment house happy. Well Xporter Data did the trick and I could not be more pleased!!! When I had questions about how to add or modify fields they gladly set up a Skype call and walked me through it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

The Babylon Store

Does exactly what it needs to do! I use it all the time to export customer and order data.

drinksandco-prusa-sandbox

This is a powerful reporting tool, satisfying all of our needs. And the support is simply excellent: responsive, helpful and patient!

Manual4You

The app does exactly what it says, can export anything big or small. I've got 640k products and was able to export them in the way I wanted (was trying up to 100k at once and it was fine).

But also, you read the customer support is amazing and sort of think 'oh yeah, how good can it really be?' Well, it's out of this world. Imagine you're a 150 year old and you've just got an iPhone wondering what on earth it does and how to use it. I'm pretty sure Xporter support could get you to coding an app for it by the afternoon. Patient, knowledgable and go above and beyond.

OPT

This Application is very easy to use. Their support staff is very helpful, and are quick to respond.

TheyFit

This app is fantastic. And their customer support is incredible. Helped us create a report we really needed in just a few minutes! Thank you!!

Skyroam Shop

This app has been extremely helpful with exporting all our order data. The support team has been exceptional helping me create the right templates. 10/10 would recommend!

ClergyImage

I cannot say enough good things about this app. It is a game changer for us! We make semi-custom clothing and our garments are made to order. It is imperative that we are able to export orders including all the options. Adam worked with me over the phone to create export tables which I input and told him what was and wasn't working right then. I would hear him typing furiously and then a new test table would come over! When I would say, "okay, it's not perfect but I can work with this" he would said "No. Let me make it work exactly how you need it." I was a little concerned about the price until I realized it was the equivalent of 10 hours of work per month and we spend more than that per week on employees getting the orders manually input (with human error). 3 of the 5 apps I am using come from eShopAdmin (also using Admin+ and Gift Reggie) and if they offered the things I need in the other 2 areas, I would be using they as well. Do not let the price dissuade you - it is worth every penny! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20