Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

TINYfeast

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Zentana

Support could not be better. The app looks a bit intimidating, but I got excellent help from Chris! Thanks.

beforethewestcoast

I use this for 10+ clients. It is flexible enough to fit all of my and their needs. Support is also very helpful in creating the desired file no matter the complexity.

nobilia

I use this app to connect the fulfillment service. The implementation of the complex export file worked perfectly and the help of the support was excellent. I can recommend this app to everyone.

ONE Goal Gear

App has been amazing, support has been even better. Love this app, love the quick response and ease of use. 5*

Emblem Athletic

Awesome app and great customer service. They worked with us until we received the exact solution that we needed.

GoTags

This app has been an essential tool for helping us download the order information we need in the format we need it in. The developers were quick to respond to questions, and immensely supportive in helping us set the app up as well as set the parameters for our custom report. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service.

HarryChadEnt.com

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.

HABA Digitalwerkstatt Box

An exceptional good app for exporting data.
If you cant come up with the configuration yourself, the support will help you fast and well.
I can recommend this app to anyone who needs a data export for ...

Please continue doing such great work

Precision Metal Art

This app is essential to our operations and the support is phenomenal. Any time we need help with something we email and it's done within a day. I would highly recommend this application for anyone needing to export their orders into specific formats. It's more than worth the money and the support staff will help you do exactly what you need it do to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22