Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

drinksandco-prusa-sandbox

This is a powerful reporting tool, satisfying all of our needs. And the support is simply excellent: responsive, helpful and patient!

Manual4You

The app does exactly what it says, can export anything big or small. I've got 640k products and was able to export them in the way I wanted (was trying up to 100k at once and it was fine).

But also, you read the customer support is amazing and sort of think 'oh yeah, how good can it really be?' Well, it's out of this world. Imagine you're a 150 year old and you've just got an iPhone wondering what on earth it does and how to use it. I'm pretty sure Xporter support could get you to coding an app for it by the afternoon. Patient, knowledgable and go above and beyond.

OPT

This Application is very easy to use. Their support staff is very helpful, and are quick to respond.

TheyFit

This app is fantastic. And their customer support is incredible. Helped us create a report we really needed in just a few minutes! Thank you!!

Skyroam Shop

This app has been extremely helpful with exporting all our order data. The support team has been exceptional helping me create the right templates. 10/10 would recommend!

ClergyImage

I cannot say enough good things about this app. It is a game changer for us! We make semi-custom clothing and our garments are made to order. It is imperative that we are able to export orders including all the options. Adam worked with me over the phone to create export tables which I input and told him what was and wasn't working right then. I would hear him typing furiously and then a new test table would come over! When I would say, "okay, it's not perfect but I can work with this" he would said "No. Let me make it work exactly how you need it." I was a little concerned about the price until I realized it was the equivalent of 10 hours of work per month and we spend more than that per week on employees getting the orders manually input (with human error). 3 of the 5 apps I am using come from eShopAdmin (also using Admin+ and Gift Reggie) and if they offered the things I need in the other 2 areas, I would be using they as well. Do not let the price dissuade you - it is worth every penny! I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Modern Wanted

One of the best apps I've worked with so far. Amazing filters, ability to upload just about anywhere, and amazing support!

Pad Lifestyle

Amazing set of tools, filters you name it. Backed up with fast comprehensive support. Best app I've used on shopify so far!

47brand

Great tool and easily the best customer support team I've encountered!

Edie Parker Dev

This app is amazing!!! The live support team is SUPER helpful. Can help you do/ troubleshoot anything! Couldn't be more impressed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20