Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by eShopAdmin Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

HarryChadEnt.com

Their support is excellent. Good job keep it up. An asset to shopify.

They went out of the way to help me.

HABA Digitalwerkstatt Box

An exceptional good app for exporting data.
If you cant come up with the configuration yourself, the support will help you fast and well.
I can recommend this app to anyone who needs a data export for ...

Please continue doing such great work

Precision Metal Art

This app is essential to our operations and the support is phenomenal. Any time we need help with something we email and it's done within a day. I would highly recommend this application for anyone needing to export their orders into specific formats. It's more than worth the money and the support staff will help you do exactly what you need it do to do.

Edicola UPPA

Great app. We use it for very important things and helps us a lot. The support is fast, kind and very useful and decisive. Thanks!

JuiceShopSF

We use this app to export our data for local pickups and deliveries. We needed reports that would output just for a specific delivery date, finding the information from another app we use.

Danielle was able to help me through the process from beginning to end, maintaining friendliness and knowledgeability. She wrote some custom liquid code for me to be used in my report, and helped me test it until it did everything we needed it to. It only took about an hour to get a fully customized report that we can use again and again!

Highly recommend this app if you need specific output data CSVs for any purpose from your Shopify store.

IQOS 3

What a GREAT app and support!, don’t hesitate to try it!!

Notifications by eShopAdmin and Xporter Data Export Tool are fantastic apps if you are looking to integrate Shopify with a warehouse.

Both app have different tools, so check with the support team and they will be able to help you.

I was looking for a SFTP/XML file for every order, capturing an specific number of fields from shipping, billing, payments information and some other specific requirements from the customer.

The support has been incredible in order to meet all the requirements. Samuel has been my POC and has been super helpful.

The Doctor’s Kitchen Australia

Xporter and in particular Adam, who has been instrumental in the success of the complex report creation and launch of our new website, have demonstrated their unique expertise, incredible capability, intelligence and necessary experience by delivering several individually tailored reports which met our complex requirements. These reports will enable our website to work as it should, allow our business to grow exponentially and to increase sales without any manual work around.

The Doctor's Kitchen Australia is Australia's only medically prescribed weight loss meals. Our service and product is unique as it utilises real Australian doctors who recommend a specific calorie intake to patients for weight loss or to improve health. These patients then place online orders for the meal plans recommended by their doctors.

Given the unique nature of our business and the personalised nature of our meals and dietary requirements, the reports required in effect an expert in the field. Fortuitously, Xporter were recommended to us.

Xporter and in particular Adam, invested a significant amount of time, effort, resilience and were absolutely committed to ensuring that they and he understood our requirements and created a solution that has enabled us to deliver the reports required. They created three separate reports: firstly, a report for our Kitchen to enable them to create the appropriate meals and snacks based on specific calorie and dietary requirements within a particular period of time, secondly, a report for the refrigerated couriers to deliver the meals across each State and Territory across Australia within a particular period of time and thirdly, the reports required for our national marketing tool to advise patients that their order was being delivered.

We could not be more proud to have worked with one of the world's finest developers to enable us to launch our website and would absolutely recommend them above any other developer or reporting tool that may be available.

If any further information may be required for this recommendation - please contact us personally.

Chiefs Store

Reporting is pretty easy to use. We really like how reports can be scheduled so they just arrive in our Inbox. Also, when we needed access to Payout data that Shopify doesn't formally support, Xporter was able to build us a custom report...EXACTLY what we needed!! Great product and great developers to work with when you need them!

Sleevey Wonders

So glad I found this app!!! I had to match a previous order export from Big Commerce to Shopify in order to make my fulfillment house happy. Well Xporter Data did the trick and I could not be more pleased!!! When I had questions about how to add or modify fields they gladly set up a Skype call and walked me through it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

The Babylon Store

Does exactly what it needs to do! I use it all the time to export customer and order data.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21