Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

ReindeerTrees.com

This app worked great for reporting and sorting my customer attributes. Really easy to use and the price for the 'essentials' plan was a great deal.

Caden Lane

Works like magic, the team is incredibly supportive and we couldn't be more thrilled with advanced reporting options within the platform. Highly recommended.

Faherty Brand

Xporter has been extremely helpful in getting our reporting more accurate. We use Returnly for returns and exchanges so that adds another element to gift cards and the Xporter team has always been there to guide us through the report templates so we can better investigate our data. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone that wants to go further with data and/or reporting.

Farmhouse Pottery

This app is just what I need and the tech support team has been very responsive and thorough when I do need to contact them

Abaco Polarized

Xporter is an incredible app. There are so many uses for it the sky is the limit. The support is second to none. I wish all Shopify App developers were as responsive as this developer.

THR1VE

Exporter Data Export Tool is a great Shopify app that allows us to easily create the custom reports we need for our eCommerce platform. The support has been prompt and been a great help.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with

IQOS 3 DUO

Took a while for to both of us to understand what the problem was and how to resolve it but job done and very appreciative to have the excellent support when needed.

Lucy Avenue

This app has a crazy amount of possibilities and the dev is super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

TKB Trading, LLC

Been using this app for years (3+) and the support team has never failed to impress me with the helpfulness. I hope they keep this momentum going forever.

TINYfeast

First time using support. Had an issue with french symbols like accents not translating well to excel or open calculator. Alexander showed me a way to import in excel (instead of just opening it) and choosing the Unicode.. and I was able to use that same info on Open Calculator (office). They were very quick to help and all is right again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22