Xporter Data Export Tool

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

From $7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Stuck At Ho.me

Location Australia

this app allowed me to automate the export of orders after oberlo's sudden shutdown. and the customer service support it's great. they were friendly and very quick to solve my needs and questions on multiple ocassions. Jason is top notch

ICU Eyewear

We have been using Xporter for three years and couldn't run our business without it. We primarly use it as our integration tool with our accounting system and have never had a problem with it. We can write data out to any format we need. Must have app with Shopify.

Trusted Tech Team

Overall a very good app. They get 5 stars for customer support for sure. Their live chat will get you instant help and they'll stay with you till they solve your problem. If it's something they can do, they'll do it right away.

Milkbuy秒麦网

The customer service is really good! Hope to see more fields to use on app. It have improved our business a lot!

MOSCOT NYC SINCE 1915

As someone who is not tech savvy, this app is extremely easy to use. There was an update that needed to be made to the destination of the ongoing reports that was updated within minutes, thanks to their great customer service team. CS has been helpful with every question I have along the way with clear instructions and screenshots.

Fire Kitchen | Official Shop

The support is really very good and fast! Even with more complicated problems we could be helped! I would always wish for such support!

Duck Head

Nice app to automate daily download of order information.
I can email or ftp the files.
Pretty easy to create templates and schedule the job.

Twin Soul Joys

APP, che fa il suo dovere, con un supporto splendido, velocissime le risposte e relative soluzioni.
Ultimamente hanno anche aggiornato e reso più intuitiva l'interfaccia grafica, sono molto soddisfatto, grazie!

Jungalow

This app helped automate one of our most tedious tasks, giving us hours back in our day! Fabulous support team, Cullen is great!

sarah + abraham

I've been using this app since 2014 - it's vital for my business. I haven't needed much help, but when I did, customer support responded quickly and was very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30