Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Dr. Axe Store

App allows me to pull data otherwise not available in Shopify. The customer service is fast and always meets my needs.

A Touch of Love

Great app. Had an issue- was leery about email support. Jason answered my email within 10 minutes- asked for more info. 30 minutes later, replied with issue resolved. Jason ROCKS! Xporter ROCKS!

Stash Shop

Superb app and even better support!! We use the app very regular and any tweaks we require, support have also been able to resolve! Highly recommend.

Yes We Test

We have a very large set of data and this app allows to export pretty complex reports that we can't export from Shopify.
Their customer support is very excellent!

itiswritten.shop

I've been using this app on 2 stores now for a few years and it is spectacular, but the best part about it is that support is always fast, complete, professional and never lets me down. great app, phenomenal support. thanks!

KORA Organics

We have used this app since launching on Shopify and it has been wonderful. Staff has always been helpful and quick to respond with any questions we’ve had. Rarely any issues with the app.

Yes We Vibe

Really great app that allows exporting reports with data not available in Shopify.
Support is very helpful and quick to reply!

SOROSE

Brilliant app! We use it in various shops to export our orders. Even better is the support team behind the app. Very fast and always at your side when you have an issue. 5 stars!!

GoDonut

Support is super fast with help when needed. They never fail us! App works perfectly for all our needs!

Le Olive US

we needed a tool for exporting orders in a friendly format. Using this app on a third store already, and the support is very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26