Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

You choose the format, we export the data

Roses Only

This app has really helped us with our Shopify order data - especially as we have a customized checkout & extracting that data has been difficult. The Support I received from Chris on the Modd team has been outstanding!

Automatic

Simple to use, unlimited templates, and you can create reports to tailor your needs. They also provide great support if you have any questions!

Badr Hari

Does what it needs to do, and they provide great support if you have a problem or don't understand something.

ReindeerTrees.com

This app worked great for reporting and sorting my customer attributes. Really easy to use and the price for the 'essentials' plan was a great deal.

Caden Lane

Works like magic, the team is incredibly supportive and we couldn't be more thrilled with advanced reporting options within the platform. Highly recommended.

Faherty Brand

Xporter has been extremely helpful in getting our reporting more accurate. We use Returnly for returns and exchanges so that adds another element to gift cards and the Xporter team has always been there to guide us through the report templates so we can better investigate our data. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone that wants to go further with data and/or reporting.

Farmhouse Pottery

This app is just what I need and the tech support team has been very responsive and thorough when I do need to contact them

Abaco Polarized

Xporter is an incredible app. There are so many uses for it the sky is the limit. The support is second to none. I wish all Shopify App developers were as responsive as this developer.

THR1VE

Exporter Data Export Tool is a great Shopify app that allows us to easily create the custom reports we need for our eCommerce platform. The support has been prompt and been a great help.

October 30, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with

IQOS 3 DUO

Took a while for to both of us to understand what the problem was and how to resolve it but job done and very appreciative to have the excellent support when needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23