XPS Ship

XPS Ship

by XPS Ship

Free Multi-Carrier Shipping Solution

Gonefashion

Was very excited to get this new system but they don't give you an option to try the software with a billing credit card, you have to upload a minimum of 50.00 to even start. Also, their customer service isn't very good either. I once called in and this guy named Tyler who answers the call, answers by saying, XPS Shipping, your going to have to hold". Seriously, what kind of business allows their employees to answer a call like that? So even after that call, I was still going to give them a chance but after today, NOPE. They called me yet again because they will keep calling non-stop until they get you to schedule a demo but I had questions in regards to shipping. So the lady I spoke with tried to transfer me to someone, got hung up on, then she called me back and then transferred me to Tyler who jumps on the line and doesn't even ask what my question was. But instead, immediately says, go to the "Zero balance on the upper right hand side of the screen and put in your credit card number" and doesn't even begin to even ask anything about the questions I may have. When I asked him if there were other options, he was like "No" and didn't even attempt to explain anything on why its setup that way or basically even try to keep a customer. If I've learned anything from companies like these, it's that if the customer service is this bad when you in fact haven't even done business with them yet, imagine what the customer service would be like if there were an actual problem? Also, just an FYI for those that mainly ship via USPS, I've done rate comparisons and honestly, the rates aren't that much different than just using the Shopify shipping or any other shipping company.

Qcheads

Probably the best shipping app on Shopify, I've tried about 4, including this app. I was looking for better shipping rates and this app offers the best service by far. Integration Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Opencart, OSCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, PayPal, Volusion, BigCommerce and a few more. So you can import all your orders automatically from several different channels Goshippo integrates with ebay and shopify, but I did not check others Netparcel only integrates with Shopify Shipping Easy I didn't check for integration with other platforms Fees XPS - no monthly or additonal fees - to pay you need to add funds Shippo - no monthly fees, label cost plus 5c Netparcel - no monthly fees - bills your card manual or automatically Shipping Easy - free if you post less than 50 per month, thereafter sliding scale monthly fees Rates - USPS Best rates I have found for USPS, cheaper than Shippo, Shipping Easy and, if I'm not mistaken, Shopify. Note I mainly use flat rate boxes Rates - Couriers - FedEx, UPS If you have a FedEx or UPS account, like we have, you can compare to XPS, XPS got us much better rates, on some packages we save up to $9! NOTE - You might find that you may get better discounts with your existing accounts depending on the discounts you have. Although XPS are not the cheapest, Netparcel was cheaper, but by small margins $1 - $3 plus/minus. I did mention this to XPS and they said they will work on cheaper. However, if you add additional insurance then you find that rates are the same or differ by a few cents, either way. XPS does have a much better UI and they will get you rates with USPS and UPS. Netparcel only does FedEx. Unfortunately, Goshippo will only integrate with your existing accounts, they won't be able to get you cheaper than what you already pay. I think Shipping Easy also integrates with your exisiting FedEx account, but to get a cheaper rate we needed to contact my FedEx account rep to see if our discounts are more or less than Shipping Easy, he was supposed to get back to us and we didn't follow up, too much headache. User Interface I think better than all. You add sender, receiver, package type, dimensions, weights and select courier service type all on same page, and get the quote in real time, no moving between 2-3 pages. You get competing rates from 3 service providers, USPS, FedEx and UPS (Goshippo does do this but you have to go through a couple of pages and they won't be cheaper) Live customer service, just call the number to speak to someone. You can also handle claims on XPS but I have not tried this feature yet. I will edit this review if needed

Testing Boston Spice

Awesome. been using them for 6 months. Works with Ebay, amazon, and shopify, as well as being able to set up a shipment manually.

Luxsticks

Great app! Easy to use! Perfect for any size business. Customer service is absolutely great too which makes the app even better! I strongly recommend this!