eDesk: Live Chat & AI Helpdesk

Customer Support, Review Automation, Centralized AI Inbox

From $85/month. 14-day free trial.

Game of Bricks

We just started to use eDesk. As for now seems very nice + customer support is very good. We have a few issues but their technical team already handling them. Recommend. *****UPDATE*****
Unfortunately, when somebody sends a message to you and you will reply to it, it will be created as a new thread to the person. So every time you reply under the same thread, the person in the email will see it as a separate thread for each reply. I informed about this customer support and the only "solution" they provided is to leave it as it is or to delete and reinstall the app which would remove all our messages....

January 20, 2022

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been satisfied with the product so far. I am going to assume the new ticket creation is linked to our etsy integration? My name is Eamon and I would like the chance to turn this review around. I f you have some time free tomorrow Friday or next week I would like to give you a call and we can share screens to better guide you around edesk. I'll reach out to you on email also via our existing tickets.

Kind Regards
Eamon
Customer support manager

The Magic Toy Shop

Handling customer tickets definitely becomes much quicker and easier after using edesk. It has a great support team that handles any queries quickly and resolves them for you. We are happy to use this app. Would love to have an integration option with the onbuy marketplace aswell.

Pets Purest

Great team who provide a great service thank you. Really helpful app which makes managing customer service so much easier.

Fat Lad At The Back

I don't love the interface if I am honest and due to a breakdown in communication at the start of the year (they didn't explain what the implications of removing an old channel was!) we have lost ALL of our historical communication with customers HOWEVER I would still recommend this app. CS is great and they usually sort stuff out pretty quickly.

October 4, 2021

Hello Lynn,

Thank you very much for your positive review. I would like to offer my apologies for the trouble you had at the start of the year. All our Customer support staff do or should be warning clients of the potential problems with channel removals on our platform. I'll review your case and feedback to all involved.

Kind Regards
Eamon
Customer support

Encha

Chat support reps are very attentive and helpful! I highly recommend eDesk for startup companies as they are easy to work with.

Toner Experte

We used Freshdesk before but eDesk has as many markets to connect as we need. Also invoice templates, connecting emails with orders, and much more. Chat available 24/7, always kind and so helpful people. A great option to propose our ideas to make it better. I recommend it to everyone!

BargainFox.com

Leigh was very helpful and patient while solving my issue. I requested a phone call for this support and he was happy to oblige. Great guy!

Medi Grade

Responding to customer messages are now easier and faster thanks to eDesk. I asked for support and had Leigh help me immediately with my concern. Will definitely recommend eDesk!

SparkPod

E-Desk has been great so far. It helped improve the efficiency and timing of taking care of our awesome customers. As well, I reached out to their support and Ciaran was super fast to respond and took care of my inquiry immediately. Super Customer Service and Platform.

ColmanHandmade

A really useful application. I have a couple of different stores and eDesk helps my team manage all our customer service really easily.

Previous 1 3