Xtra info

Xtra info

by Fuznet

Easily add additional information to your product pages

linikaralo

I dont get it. You need to pay for it, still, you cant use different icons/text for different pages.. whats the point? If i wanted to write the same on every product, i could just copy paste in the description. Might uninstall now..

June 12, 2020

Hi,
Thanks for you review. Our app allow to add new sentences on all product in one time. If you prefer to do it by hand go there. But if a person has 1000 products it saves him considerable time. In addition our application allows you to add countdowns, it is not possible to do this in the description of a product.

Olimp Sport Nutrition Romania

IT JUST DESTROYED MY WEBSHOP! The mobile version cannot load the banner and MENU is not clickable any more! Unbelievable!

June 9, 2020

Hi, our app does not affect this item. you must be wrong.

Bramley and Walker

Even all the other apps are useful which are being offered by them. Thanks a lot for helping shopify community.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

Helping me a lot. Simple and easy to use. Thanks!

Bank of Singapore

Its worth it. Helped me increasing the engagement on my products by letting me add more information.

AbrandZ

Outstanding Customer Support. App very simple and easy to use...

Safety Safe

Using this app to add the optional information. Helped me cover some of the remaining content. Recommended app.

First Emergency

Thank you so much for your services and features. This XTRA INFO App is highly recommended to shopify community

SleekPicks

Helped me adding the additional description for my products. Gave me an opportunity to present more to my clients. A+

Lume Light

Because of this app, I was able to add the additional information to my product pages. Extremely useful app.

Previous 1 3