Reseñas (44)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de julio de 2024

I've tried four different social media poster apps, and Xyla AI Social Media Autopost is hands down the best. The user interface is super easy to use, making scheduling posts across different platforms a breeze. Plus, it’s incredibly stable – no crashes or lag, which was a big problem with other apps I tried.

The support team is fantastic too. I had a couple of questions, and they got back to me really quickly with helpful answers. The content calendar and analytics features are great for keeping everything organized and tracking how my posts are doing.

Overall, Xyla AI Social Media Autopost has made managing my social media so much easier. I highly recommend it!

Cate's Concepts, LLC
4 meses usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 13 de julio de 2024

Thanks for the awesome review! It's so nice to hear that you are benefiting from the things we have spent so much time on. Our user interface and reliability were really important to us in making a great service for our users. We're so glad to hear you would recommend us to others! We're always here if you ever need help.

7 de mayo de 2024

Wow! Most social apps claim to be "set it and forget it," but Xyla is the first platform that actually delivers.Xyla's intuitive interface and advanced algorithms make managing your social media presence a breeze. With features like automated scheduling, content suggestions, and detailed analytics, you can sit back and watch your online presence grow effortlessly. Say goodbye to endless hours of manual posting and monitoring - Xyla has got you covered..

Seasons Change
Xyla AI respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your great review! We aim to be "set and forget" so its great to hear we're hitting the mark with that 😄 There's plenty more features to come in addition to what you've mentioned so watch this space! We're here if you ever need help with anything.

29 de abril de 2024

I really appreciate that I don't have to stress about managing social media posts—Xyla handles it all for me. In today's environment, small businesses need a solid social media presence, but it can be really time-consuming. With Xyla, I can concentrate on other aspects of my business instead of worrying about social media advertising. I highly recommend giving it a try.

DipaliZ
Xyla AI respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! It's really great to hear that you would recommend it to others 🙌 We're here if you ever need help with anything!

3 de mayo de 2024

So far, so good. Quite easy to use. Just have to spend some time understand how this app works.

Moving Phrases
3 meses usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 7 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your review! We're always here in the chat if you need any help getting set up or understanding how things work :)

8 de julio de 2024

Fantastic social media app, saves weeks of time organising social media post. We are impressed with the type of varied posts to choose from. Highly recommended.

Revive Wear
23 días usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 13 de julio de 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! Glad to hear you're finding it such a time saver. We're always here if you ever need support with anything.

30 de abril de 2024

One of the best social media marketing apps

Lakinza
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your great review. We're doing all we can to be THE best! If there's ever anything we can help with, just reach out :D

28 de abril de 2024

Give this app a try, pricing is decent, takes the guesswork out of remembering and creating beautiful posts to catch attention!

Far From Ordinary
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 29 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you're happy to recommend it to others. Feel free to reach out via the chat if there's ever anything we can help with.

29 de abril de 2024

I Have been using the app for few months now, and so far it has been good option for us, and providing a extra benefits.

Experts Watches
2 meses usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Thanks for your great review! We'd love to help if you ever need anything.

4 de mayo de 2024

So easy to create posts. The best tool if you are so busy with other admin related stuff and are not really into social networking. This is such an important marketing tool and I can recommend this to all like minded. The posts are really good, I tried out some others and what brought mo to this app is the ability to post informative and knowledge based posts to my customers besides the product related posts.

Soulshinecreators
España
3 días usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 7 de mayo de 2024

We're so glad to hear you find it so important to your marketing efforts! It's great to hear you also like the fact we do more than just reposting products, which is the core idea our app was designed to improve on from existing apps. Please feel free to get in touch if there's ever anything we can help with.

22 de abril de 2024

This is an amazing app. I am so bad at keeping up with posting and keeping my pages active. This is a life saver! Definitely recommend.

Thread Graphix
Xyla AI respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your great review! That's right, we're here to take a load off and keep your social media activity up! Please feel free to reach out with anything we can support you with.