Reseñas (44)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de abril de 2024

Love this app! Set it and forget it. Xyla AI takes care of all the necessary legwork! Support is awesome too!!

Street Rides
Canadá
Xyla AI respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

We really aim to be the set and forget social media app so it's great to hear we're succeeding. We're always here to help if you ever need to reach out!

24 de mayo de 2024

Ça change la vie en mettant en place une base régulière de publications sans effort. Ça laisse du temps pour créer des publications plus spécifiques en sachant que ça tourne quand même derrière. Les posts sont diversifiés et les textes des facts agréablement pertinents.

Vicka Banana
Francia
Xyla AI respondió 28 de mayo de 2024

Merci beaucoup pour votre incroyable critique. Nous sommes très heureux que vous aimiez utiliser notre application !

25 de junio de 2024

Looks good!

22 Lions
Croacia
6 meses usando la aplicación
1 de abril de 2024

Excellent app!!! I'm currently utilizing the free plan, and it delivers exactly as promised. Not only does it generate product posts, but it also curates content like memes, motivational quotes, and more, enriching your feed beyond mere images.

TFC&H Co.
7 días usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 2 de abril de 2024

Thank you for an awesome review!! We're glad you're enjoying Xyla. If there's ever anything we can help you with, please feel free to reach out!

12 de mayo de 2024

I am impressed and amazed and surprised. This is the first Ap that didn't disappointed me. It so easy to use, they create absolutely stunning photos, videos, texts, you can customize it, choose the schedule or leave it all to them. I have no words to describe how satisfied I am, just from first impression. We'll see what future will bring to us....oh, and they are funny too, while you are waiting for them to create the content, you can enjoy really interesting quotes. Thank you for been so amusing, but still highly professional, at the same time.

Delicya skincare
Irlanda
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear we made such a good impression on you. If there's ever anything we can help you with, please let us know!

6 de abril de 2024

Xyla AI Social Media Autopilot is a great help to Beginners. excellent

PiperAsh Essential
Canadá
27 días usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Thanks for the positive review! We're always here if you need a hand with anything 🙂

Fecha de modificación: 17 de julio de 2024

Great App for your social media!
Loving this app so far! The BEST I've used so far. Just set it and forget it! So much time saved! Thanks

Oliver & Company Montessori Toys
Xyla AI respondió 6 de marzo de 2024

Thanks Oliver & Company! We're really glad to have you! 😄

20 de febrero de 2024

Fantastic little app!! Im not a big fan of Social Media Management and I have been looking for a lightweight, uncomplicated app that would take care of this for me! Xyla AI does this for me! It creates my posts and schedules them for me according to my specifications, while allowing me to make any modifications or changes that I see fit.
ALSO the customer service is above and beyond!! They are quick on the spot to be there for you!
This App is definitely an asset to my new store! Thank You! I am so happy I found you !!

Wendy

Cozy Mountain Tees
Xyla AI respondió 21 de febrero de 2024

Hi Wendy, thank you for your excellent review! We're so glad that you've been finding Xyla useful and it's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support. Please always feel free to reach in future, we're always happy to help!

15 de febrero de 2024

I've only used Xyla AI briefly so far, but from what I've used so far, I really like it. I've tried several other auto-posters, and they've either been very expensive or had features that just didn't work as advertised.

Something I was particularly impressed by was that I used the contact form to other a suggestion and got an immediate reply, which was both friendly and extremely helpful.

Really looking forward to see where this goes!

Wild Pour
4 meses usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 17 de febrero de 2024

Thanks so much for your review! We really pride ourselves on our customer support so it's great to hear that you've had a positive experience. We're excited to have you on board!

29 de abril de 2024

Realmente Xyla me ahorra mucho tiempo con las redes sociales. La AI realiza post de forma automática que puedes retocar a tu gusto, especialmente las imágenes que no son siempre las más adecuadas. El calendario post se autogenera y siempre superviso el programa y realizo algún cambio pero el trabajo que te ahorra es enorme. Actualmente estoy probando como funciona con el blog. Me gustaría que tuvieran una opción adicional para X o lo que antes se llamaba Twitter. Su uso y configuración es extremadamente sencillo.Sin duda es un app muy útil y recomendable.

Corseteria Lita
España
20 días usando la aplicación
Xyla AI respondió 2 de mayo de 2024

Gracias por tu increíble reseña :D

We're currently working on our X/Twitter integration which should be available very soon! We're always here to help if you ever need anything.