Verizon Media Product Ads

Verizon Media Product Ads

by Verizon Media

Promote products on Yahoo, TechCrunch, HuffPost and more

SoTrendify

I have installed. Denifed card and campaign. Still says add payment info while my card is seems active on payment tab. Im worried about app will pull money from my card. They told me like its a cache thing but it isnt. Worried.

May 17, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. The reason why it says add payment info is that we had a failed charge to the card last December. Our apologies that we didn't show the error clearly, and that it caused confusion. Please let us know if you still have any questions.
Our support email is: product-ads-support@cc.yahoo.com

Rave Fix

The app worked well for a few days...afterwards, the app stopped working with no explanation. I contacted support, and was told "I regret to inform that this account has been closed" and "We will not be able to go into specific detail". No wonder Google currently rules the internet.

May 18, 2020

We apologize for the lack of clarity in your ad rejection; we are actively improving our tool to increase clarity.

In order to get our customers up-and-running quickly, we may start running your product ads immediately, and there could be a delay on the full check for compliance with our advertising policies. It appears that the contents of your store, “Rave Fix,” violates our policy against “Sexually Suggestive or Graphic Content.” While we wish we could serve all customers, our top goal is to have safe content for all of our users and advertisers.

For a full list of our ad policies, feel free to check https://adspecs.verizonmedia.com/pages/oathsupplypolicies

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I installed and deleted within minutes. It forces to a certain amount of $$ per day for both new customers and retarget customers. I am new and would love to get new customers only, it will not allow to have zero dollars. Even Google allows you to add a campaign $2.00 per day/ It was annoyting

November 23, 2019

Hi Hanu, retargeting customers who land on your site is the most effective way to increase your return on ad spend. Yes, we could certainly let you spend all your budget for prospecting, however our tests have shown that this results in poor overall campaign performance. Hence we recommend running both retargeting and prospecting campaigns in parallel as a best practice. However, you may use the slider to allocate majority of your spend to prospect new customers. We recommend setting a minimum budget for retargeting campaign in order to retarget the new users who click on the site for the first time and have shown interest in your products since they are more likely to purchase. We would like to work with you to setup your campaign according to your liking.

WatchiWish

For some reason, ads are not running, and the support does not reply, can you please provide with the best way to contact support please, thank you

October 30, 2019

Thanks for contacting Yahoo Product Ads and thanks for waiting for the response. Your ads are not showing because the product image quality doesn't meet the ads requirements.
Minimum size for large rectangle image: 1200x627px
Minimum size for square image: 627x627px
Your product images are pretty close to the required sizes above. If you can add one large rectangle image for each product as the first image, we'll be able to use that large image to show in your product ads.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help!

Best,
Yahoo Product Ads Support

Inspire Uplift

Really great app, does exactly what it says and opens up a whole new advertising platform. Working with the team at Yahoo / Verizon has been a real pleasure, excited to see what kind of scale we can get out of the ad platform.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any feedback or questions anytime.

- The Yahoo Product Ads team

DigitalPortal

I can't set up their app and customer support doesn't reply at all. I will revise the feedback after they at least say something about my questions.

UPDATE:
We're trying to set up a new campaign, hope soon will finish it

July 1, 2019

Thank you for working with our support engineer over the weekend to resolve the issue! Your product ads on Yahoo Network should be all set now!

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback anytime. We'd love to hear from you.

- Yahoo Product Ads Support