Yahoo Product Ads

Yahoo Product Ads

by Yahoo!

Reach new and existing customers on Yahoo sites and apps

Rave Fix

The app worked well for a few days...afterwards, the app stopped working with no explanation. I contacted support, and was told "I regret to inform that this account has been closed" and "We will not be able to go into specific detail". No wonder Google currently rules the internet.

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I installed and deleted within minutes. It forces to a certain amount of $$ per day for both new customers and retarget customers. I am new and would love to get new customers only, it will not allow to have zero dollars. Even Google allows you to add a campaign $2.00 per day/ It was annoyting

November 23, 2019

Hi Hanu, retargeting customers who land on your site is the most effective way to increase your return on ad spend. Yes, we could certainly let you spend all your budget for prospecting, however our tests have shown that this results in poor overall campaign performance. Hence we recommend running both retargeting and prospecting campaigns in parallel as a best practice. However, you may use the slider to allocate majority of your spend to prospect new customers. We recommend setting a minimum budget for retargeting campaign in order to retarget the new users who click on the site for the first time and have shown interest in your products since they are more likely to purchase. We would like to work with you to setup your campaign according to your liking.