Duties paid global shipping

Duties paid global shipping

by Yakit

Simple shipping with landed cost in cart, boosts conversions

Todd Snyder

Yakit is a great partner when it comes to shipping internationally. The team there has great communication and works quickly to fix any issue that may arise. We've used their services now going on two years and we could't be happier.

Pro Marine Supplies

Yak It makes International shipping so easy. Their team is always willing to help with questions and requests when needed. Download the app and try for yourself!

Creatif Vie

Thank you Yakit for expanding BJC to the next level! your app and processing has been easy and sufficient. I would recommend this company to my fellow Artists that are looking for dependable and cost effective international shipping that support fairness for the customer and for the owner of business!

Edie Parker Dev

Customer service is really helpful!

Shop Sumi

James and Giri are awesome. Their high level of support and availability is unmatched. Using Yakit's service makes shipping internationally successful because including duties and taxes in the shipping cost takes the headache away from the customer. I would recommend using their international service to anybody looking for a great international shipping solution.

Angel Brinks

From day one Yakit has been readily available and reachable. They are always able to assist with no problem and are always looking to improve the options for us and our clients. Would definitely recommend Yakit to anyone who ships internationally. Never had a problem or concern they could not address and or help me to resolve.

Adinareyter

Great service. We had prematurely tried setting up international shipping so I had to jump on a call with Yakit to set up everything correctly. Thankfully, James was very thorough and walked me through everything step by step. This app is going to save our shipping team countless hours!

Clearly Filtered

Awesome service! this is by far the easiest and fastest way to do Delivered Duty Paid Shipping! Normally, to achieve such a service you are required to find a customs broker and freight forwarder for each country or an accounting firm to manage them for you. The Customer service is reliable, friendly, and just about always solve my problems within minutes! Some downsides are that the user interface often feels like it is still in development (slow loading and cryptic errors) but in the two years I have been using Yakit they have consistently made improvements to the UI. Some patience is required to get through Yakit's shipping process but in my experience Yakit requires much less time and money than working with privately arranged brokers for direct to consumer shipments. In summary, the cost and level of customer service absolutely make Yakit a fantastic system for small businesses looking to provide DDP shipping to international customers.

Dermlab

time wasting junk that does not work. I spent my time adding it registering etc. only to find out that it does not even provide a basic quote on shipping. the website just does not work. DO NOT USE IT

Glucan Elite

We have been very happy with Yakit! Before using Yakit we were calculating all of our international shipping costs manually by weight, which was time consuming and not always effective. With Yakit customers see the duties, taxes and shipping fees ahead of time so they know exactly where there money is going. Yakit also allows us to mark up or mark down the traditional shipping costs, allowing us to better match what our carrier is actually charging us. As we look to the future, we are excited to start using Yakit to expand to many more countries and we wouldn't have been able to do this without their help. Lastly, I have been so happy with the Yakit team. They are knowledgeable, quick to respond and helpful!

Previous 1