Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

StoreCartHub

Great up if finding good products and import it to my shopify store. I love how this app works. Two thumbs up

stylzzalina

I really liked this app. So easy to find products and add to Shopify store. Also amazed at their comparatively low shipping costs.

Moka

I can say that is the best fulfillment app ever. Yakkyofy is much beneficial & greater app than than all so calles market leaders. This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates! Trust me friends, If you are not joining them right now than you are gonna missing out big firtune now.

Too Flyy

I like how easy it is to navigate around the app. I been able to find and add products to my store with no issues. Would recommend!

The PortaDesk

I already to use this app
Very good app
Good service Fast delivery I like this company Hhhhhhhjjjjjj

Cyclops Fitness

All good so far. The biggest benefit in my opinion is the fast shipping times- they make a big difference

Amarilla Shop

So far so good, found alot of great products that will soon be in my store. love the fact that I can get custom packaging and card inserts in my packages. the hot products catalog is awesome for getting the new products. From my team to yours keep up the great work...

IFOCUSZ

Perfect app. I really like this app. Fast shipping and best customer support service. I will use this app a long time.

Artemis Beauty

I used this app to find cheaper products and they have delivered. I would recommend anyone who is drop shipping to check them out and use them!

BuyGadget24

Its really one of the best apps. I really recommend this app to everyone!! Easy to use and very nice service

Previous 1 3 4