Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

Naturally Wicked

Absolutely Outstanding! Love the recorded sessions feature! Out of this world and just what we need at the moment! And for Free! Perfect! Highly Recommend. None intrusive app that takes literally 5 minutes to set up! After that, just await traffic and assess.

Clachic Styles

I love this app! First of all it is very easy to install. Secondly, it shows all the key metrics of your store on the dashboad and you can actually view (play sessions) customers activity on your store. That is, you see where they enter, pages, visited and where they exit. I haven't figured out how to set goals yet but for now, I am extremely happy with this app. By the way, did I mention its free. I recommend.

Perfume.gq

This app is Excellent. The Yandex session replays are outstanding. This is the best analytics app I've seen to date. The reports have so much good information, help me improve website for the customer.

YogaFitnessa

Excellent alternative to Hotjar or Smartlook and it is FREE :) it is working very well with lots of details by record. Many thanks for your work. Regards

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Free and the replay of customer behaviour is telling as you can see what does and doesn’t work. Well worth a try.

Clothes-Together

Ok so I had to delete my first review so I can write this new update. So it's fantastic! This is amazing! I receive emails to let me know when someones been on my site, I get to see videos of activities going on, on my website! I love it! I have to keep it....wait...how long is it free for? Lol