Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics | Reviews

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

3DCraftMakers

I wanted to track the clicks and view of our clients for our online store and Yandex just came in handy just to do that, it's Free, Simple to install (All available in Youtube and Manual) and gives so much of analytics to dissect and take decisions, I would recommend anyone who is looking for screen replay or click views or just clear data, you can just install Yandex , I am very happy, Exploring more..

August 9, 2021

Hello! Thank you a lot for your kind review. Your feedback means a lot to us!

svanbo.com

Этот модуль сильно влияет на скорость загрузки сайта. Пожалуйста, оптимизируйте этот модуль. В остальном все нормально.

June 25, 2021

Спасибо за ваш отзыв! Ваше замечание поможет нам улучшить работу приложения и стать еще лучше.

Sporty Lite

An excellent application for tracking statistics on targeted actions on the site. After installation, the site got an error in the cart when deleting an item, but the developers quickly fixed this problem and now everything works fine.

Replicarte

It doesn't work. Data can't be trusted. For example, it's saying that no products were added to cart during all the time tis app was installed.

April 26, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you faced an issue with our app. Please be advised that we have contacted you to help with the issue with our app. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Arbor

The same problem. Orders is duplicating in Yandex Metrika, but we have only one Metrika counter on our site. Support didn't react in two days after my request. Bad app!

March 19, 2021

Hello! We are very sorry that you had to experience such inconveniences. Unfortunately we've failed to find your message on this issue. Please, contact us on app@simtechdev.org. Our tech support team will do their best to help you.

Moon Bracelets

Unfortunately, the counter installed on the site duplicates data in e-commerce. Each sale counts not as one, but as two. Update.
I checked it
My site is moonbracelets dot com
And there is only one counter of Yandex metrica

January 11, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Please, make sure that there is no additional Yandex.Metrica counter code added manually on your site. This is the most possible reason for such problems. Please, remove this code, if you find it.
Please, let me know if it helps. I created a ticket in our system, where provided you with the reply as well, we could continue the communication there.

Life Sense Global

The video replays and heatmaps have been very helpful to understand how to keep viewers engaged longer. Great product,

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review!

WARDEN TAO

The best app I've used to watching my customer behavior. I like that it has a dashboard with all the metrics and filtering options. Though I still haven't figured how to activate heatmaps, but it's not necessary at the moment!

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm glad to hear that you found it useful.
Regarding heatmaps, they are are unavailable due to Shopify restriction for HTTP connections. This restriction can't be worked around and relates to Shopify security policy and Proper use policy.

Devoted

An absolute must-have for all stores. Have been using Yandex even before they had an app for Shopify

September 9, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review!

ONSON

It is really a good app that helps me to track customers' journeys, and it is free. Good job! Make it better, I am looking forward to seeing it!

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm glad to hear that our app helps you.

Previous 1 3 4 5