Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

FunkyTradition

Perfect replacement for Google Analytics. Very informative and clean UI and the best part is their fully functional mobile app which we can use to get a clear idea about users on our store.

Phaedra Botanicals

This app is helping a lot to see insights of your customers and see how customers reacted on your site.

Prof. Lacasse Boutique

Very useful app to look at how costumers behave in my store. I can see trends and analyze them to improve many aspects of my store. For example I realized that visitors had difficulties finding the right variant when there were many of them for a given product. I was then able to address the problem: I couldn't have done it without Yandex.Metric.

Hispark Elect

I used this app to control traffic in my store, this has been working excellently. It gives the opportunity to track the performance of your ads and know where your sales are coming from. It shows which browser visitors use and how many minutes they spent. Highly recommended.

Tie-Fly

I am f-ing amazed this is free, just installed and was able to see my own session recorded. Im looking forward to seeing the hang ups and errors that may be happening preventing conversion at Tie - Fly Clothing. I am so grateful to you Y.MA & just a tip for shopify users, theme.liquid for code!!!

Indypicker.com

The app was straightforward to install and gives far more insight into what is happening on your sight than Google or any other analytics package we have used. The customer playback is amazing actually getting to see what they are doing on your site. The report are very informative and the customizable dashboard is great. ~indypicker.com

Gifts Actually

Appears to do what it says. I'm not sure exactly what data I need, but seems to contain a good cross reference of stats. Easy to install and use.

Damato Biker Shop

I am learning how to use it, it seems to be a very good app if your looking for a "analytics" app, I would highly recommended. keep in mind that it is just my opinion, I am not any analytics expert

DCD

Very useful app. I highly recommend it, you won't regret it. If you wanna know what's happening on your website and how costumers behave download the app. I won't say more.

Naturally Wicked

Absolutely Outstanding! Love the recorded sessions feature! Out of this world and just what we need at the moment! And for Free! Perfect! Highly Recommend. None intrusive app that takes literally 5 minutes to set up! After that, just await traffic and assess.

Previous 1