Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

I Crave Cars

This app ruined my theme and made it so customers can't add anything to their shopping cart. STAY AWAY. My site is now down because of them

November 8, 2019

Hello! Please, contact our support regarding this issue and we will do our best to resolve it.
If you face any issue with our app, you could always contact us and we will help you.

Simplesthings

I used the app to analyse my shop data for few days and so far I am very satisfied with the depth of the analysis it provides. I do recommend this app if you wish an alternative or complementary app to Google analysis for your store

Roudbreck

Overall, for something which is free, this app is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The replay mode makes me want to grab a bag of popcorn and just keep watching people s behaviour on my website.

Gears of Dirt

Impressive app! The Session Replay helps works great. Highly recommended!!
Thanks and well done A+++

Shibamboo Store

Great app. Absolutely Awesome. WORKING fine tells absolutely everything happening on site, Highly recommended

Elizabeth Schowachert Art

Great analytics tool - no support in setting up reports etc. which is frustrating. Wich support was better

FunkyTradition

Perfect replacement for Google Analytics. Very informative and clean UI and the best part is their fully functional mobile app which we can use to get a clear idea about users on our store.

Phaedra Botanicals

This app is helping a lot to see insights of your customers and see how customers reacted on your site.

Prof. Lacasse Boutique

Very useful app to look at how costumers behave in my store. I can see trends and analyze them to improve many aspects of my store. For example I realized that visitors had difficulties finding the right variant when there were many of them for a given product. I was then able to address the problem: I couldn't have done it without Yandex.Metric.

Hispark Elect

I used this app to control traffic in my store, this has been working excellently. It gives the opportunity to track the performance of your ads and know where your sales are coming from. It shows which browser visitors use and how many minutes they spent. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3