Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

Tie-Fly

I am f-ing amazed this is free, just installed and was able to see my own session recorded. Im looking forward to seeing the hang ups and errors that may be happening preventing conversion at Tie - Fly Clothing. I am so grateful to you Y.MA & just a tip for shopify users, theme.liquid for code!!!

Indypicker.com

The app was straightforward to install and gives far more insight into what is happening on your sight than Google or any other analytics package we have used. The customer playback is amazing actually getting to see what they are doing on your site. The report are very informative and the customizable dashboard is great. ~indypicker.com

Gifts Actually

Appears to do what it says. I'm not sure exactly what data I need, but seems to contain a good cross reference of stats. Easy to install and use.

Damato Biker Shop

I am learning how to use it, it seems to be a very good app if your looking for a "analytics" app, I would highly recommended. keep in mind that it is just my opinion, I am not any analytics expert

DCD

Very useful app. I highly recommend it, you won't regret it. If you wanna know what's happening on your website and how costumers behave download the app. I won't say more.

Naturally Wicked

Absolutely Outstanding! Love the recorded sessions feature! Out of this world and just what we need at the moment! And for Free! Perfect! Highly Recommend. None intrusive app that takes literally 5 minutes to set up! After that, just await traffic and assess.

Clachic Styles

I love this app! First of all it is very easy to install. Secondly, it shows all the key metrics of your store on the dashboad and you can actually view (play sessions) customers activity on your store. That is, you see where they enter, pages, visited and where they exit. I haven't figured out how to set goals yet but for now, I am extremely happy with this app. By the way, did I mention its free. I recommend.

Perfume.gq

This app is Excellent. The Yandex session replays are outstanding. This is the best analytics app I've seen to date. The reports have so much good information, help me improve website for the customer.

YogaFitnessa

Excellent alternative to Hotjar or Smartlook and it is FREE :) it is working very well with lots of details by record. Many thanks for your work. Regards

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Free and the replay of customer behaviour is telling as you can see what does and doesn’t work. Well worth a try.