Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics | Reviews

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

Replicarte

It doesn't work. Data can't be trusted. For example, it's saying that no products were added to cart during all the time tis app was installed.

April 26, 2021

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you faced an issue with our app. Please be advised that we have contacted you to help with the issue with our app. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Arbor

The same problem. Orders is duplicating in Yandex Metrika, but we have only one Metrika counter on our site. Support didn't react in two days after my request. Bad app!

March 19, 2021

Hello! We are very sorry that you had to experience such inconveniences. Unfortunately we've failed to find your message on this issue. Please, contact us on app@simtechdev.org. Our tech support team will do their best to help you.

Silk kaftan

After un stall this app My website mobile speed down to 20....please help Me.............................

I Crave Cars

This app ruined my theme and made it so customers can't add anything to their shopping cart. STAY AWAY. My site is now down because of them

November 8, 2019

Hello! Please, contact our support regarding this issue and we will do our best to resolve it.
If you face any issue with our app, you could always contact us and we will help you.