Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

JPCrochet

Great app. Just download it and you will trace activity of you visitor. Easy to download, easy to connect, easy to use. Recommended!

February 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

My Dental Wig

We love this app at https://mydentalwig.com/ since they helped us set it up that it records ONLY REAL Human visit. It's really an AI app! We hope it will continue doing this well.

Fresh Sleep

It's helping me greatly analysing customer behaviour. Already identified some key points that leads to improve overall user experience. Recommended.

Simplesthings

I used the app to analyse my shop data for few days and so far I am very satisfied with the depth of the analysis it provides. I do recommend this app if you wish an alternative or complementary app to Google analysis for your store

Roudbreck

Overall, for something which is free, this app is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The replay mode makes me want to grab a bag of popcorn and just keep watching people s behaviour on my website.

Gears of Dirt

Impressive app! The Session Replay helps works great. Highly recommended!!
Thanks and well done A+++

Shibamboo Store

Great app. Absolutely Awesome. WORKING fine tells absolutely everything happening on site, Highly recommended

FunkyTradition

Perfect replacement for Google Analytics. Very informative and clean UI and the best part is their fully functional mobile app which we can use to get a clear idea about users on our store.

Phaedra Botanicals

This app is helping a lot to see insights of your customers and see how customers reacted on your site.

Previous 1 3