Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

WARDEN TAO

The best app I've used to watching my customer behavior. I like that it has a dashboard with all the metrics and filtering options. Though I still haven't figured how to activate heatmaps, but it's not necessary at the moment!

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm glad to hear that you found it useful.
Regarding heatmaps, they are are unavailable due to Shopify restriction for HTTP connections. This restriction can't be worked around and relates to Shopify security policy and Proper use policy.

Devoted

An absolute must-have for all stores. Have been using Yandex even before they had an app for Shopify

September 9, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review!

ONSON

It is really a good app that helps me to track customers' journeys, and it is free. Good job! Make it better, I am looking forward to seeing it!

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! I'm glad to hear that our app helps you.

KHALARTY STORE

Very good app! Tied the meter from Yandex.metrica - easy enough installation. All data available, everything works!

June 2, 2020

We appreciate the pleasant review!

Santaclara handmade

Fácil manejo, lástima que a veces se abre la interfaz en ruso sin traducir. Por lo general una buena app gratuita

June 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

INFINIT STORE

this app is complete, it has so many features but there is a quite things that i dont understand yet. overal this app is very good

April 7, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! If you need any help, feel free to contact us, we are happy to help.

SoSimple Skincare

This is one of the best and most useful app. I really like how does it provide the information on the analytics and source visitors.

March 13, 2020

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

JPCrochet

Great app. Just download it and you will trace activity of you visitor. Easy to download, easy to connect, easy to use. Recommended!

February 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

My Dental Wig

We love this app at https://mydentalwig.com/ since they helped us set it up that it records ONLY REAL Human visit. It's really an AI app! We hope it will continue doing this well.

Previous 1 3