Yandex.Metrica Analytics

Yandex.Metrica Analytics

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Real-time traffic, performance analytics & session replays

KHALARTY STORE

Very good app! Tied the meter from Yandex.metrica - easy enough installation. All data available, everything works!

Santaclara handmade

Fácil manejo, lástima que a veces se abre la interfaz en ruso sin traducir. Por lo general una buena app gratuita

INFINIT STORE

this app is complete, it has so many features but there is a quite things that i dont understand yet. overal this app is very good

April 7, 2020

Thank you for the pleasant review! If you need any help, feel free to contact us, we are happy to help.

SoSimple Skincare

This is one of the best and most useful app. I really like how does it provide the information on the analytics and source visitors.

March 13, 2020

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

JPCrochet

Great app. Just download it and you will trace activity of you visitor. Easy to download, easy to connect, easy to use. Recommended!

February 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our app!

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store It does what it should. It works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

My Dental Wig

We love this app at https://mydentalwig.com/ since they helped us set it up that it records ONLY REAL Human visit. It's really an AI app! We hope it will continue doing this well.

Fresh Sleep

It's helping me greatly analysing customer behaviour. Already identified some key points that leads to improve overall user experience. Recommended.

Simplesthings

I used the app to analyse my shop data for few days and so far I am very satisfied with the depth of the analysis it provides. I do recommend this app if you wish an alternative or complementary app to Google analysis for your store

Roudbreck

Overall, for something which is free, this app is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The replay mode makes me want to grab a bag of popcorn and just keep watching people s behaviour on my website.

Previous 1 3