Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 juli 2022

Really good application, meets my needs and expectations. And great customer support. I recommend it.

WauWau Shop
Duitsland
10 november 2022

Nice and easy to use APP. And a very fast support team. Respond Fast! Solve Fast! I have been proud of my Projects when I work with this kind of team. Respect!

XTRAGPS Tracking Solutions
16 januari 2023

amazing app with a simple to use interface. high recommend!! Emma from support was perfect in in navigating me through some requests. this App is just was you need.

Sneakerstaxx
Australië
Bewerkt 6 januari 2023

Price(free) is amazing, it is just amazing for what you get. If you want to have a beautiful FAQ page and want so save money here is the right place.

Shopwazz
Duitsland
1 dag gebruiken de app
25 november 2022

Amazing support! Amazing app! thanks for all.. it's very easy to set and is very usefull for me. GOOD JOB

LoyaltyInk Studio
Italië
1 dag gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 21 februari 2023

Supporters are good,and fast response. ...................................................................f

MomMed
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer 20 uur gebruiken de app
29 september 2022

It's totally free, the support team is very friendly and they help you with everything, i recommend this app 1000%!

ndr-pc
Roemenië
Ongeveer 16 uur gebruiken de app
8 augustus 2022

Very nice app, great customization features.
The support team is very responsive. I can add as much FAQs as I need.
Great!

Smarpix
Irak
Ongeveer 15 uur gebruiken de app
2 februari 2023

Just had my first experience with Yanet. The chat window was open and the support tech answered quickly. I did not have a wait at all (approx 9pmEST). The tech immediately showed me how to achieve what I wanted. Great first day with Yanet.

Dolls so Real
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app
14 februari 2023

Emma was amazing she helped me get the app placed in the correct tab on the menu! very patient and prompt.

The Produce Market