C: Year Make Model Search , 100 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 november 2022

App was easy to install and start to use, however I came across a compatibility issue with my theme and tech support was able to help me out.
Now the app is working quite well and I have been able to add twice as many products to my store and have them all searchable, which is what I have been wanting for years and now I have it.
The only wish I had was that I could customize the look of the search bar myself without having to go to tech support, however Hitesh Vadsmiya got everything fixed up quite quickly so that was pretty good.

Simcoe Spring Service
Kanada
7 dagar användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 25 november 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving us a nice review.

20 juli 2023

Hitesh gives great service! This app has been great. We have a large cross reference (15,000+ lines), and the app always works flawlessly. There is some initial set up we had to do on our end (on top of all the countless hours of work that go into our database), but the app works great and their customer service is awesome. Just had an epiphany that we needed to include some supplier logos near the YMM search function on our site, they quickly responded and customized. There are a few apps our store couldn't run without. This is one of them.

Battery Roadie
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 21 juli 2023

Thank you for taking time and giving us nice rating. We highly appreciate it.

19 december 2022

We are a tyre brand, we wanted to put an option where customer can select their vehicle and we recommend the tyre size for them,

Many ppl told us it is not possible on shopify and quoted a huge amount for that,

However, we discovered this app and it has saved us a lot of time,

We also required some customization, the team has helped us in that, amazin app and insanely supportive team.

ULTRA MILE TYRES
Indien
25 dagar användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 19 december 2022

Many thanks for leaving us a nice review.

17 januari 2023

Great customer service! Needed help with CSS and got it back quickly. Used spreadsheets to upload the YMM data which made it super easy. Only been using it a couple of weeks but so far so good.

Wheels4Trucks
18 dagar användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 17 januari 2023

Thank you very much for taking time and giving us a nice review.

18 mars 2023

I have been searching for an app like this for a few years and all the ones I have found previously were difficult and time consuming to set up. I am so happy I found 'Year Make Model Advance Search'. It was simple to setup but because I have an old theme and not much coding knowledge, I found it difficult to place the YMM where I needed it. I reached out the team for assistance and they magically positioned it perfectly. I love the results and I can't thank the team at Capacity Web Solutions enough for their fast and amazing help. Totally recommend this app!!!

CarMatsDirect
Australien
21 dagar användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 18 mars 2023

Many thanks for taking your time and giving us a nice review.

22 juni 2023

Was super easy to set up and worked perfectly! The only issue I had was the text not being visible on the results page but I reached out to the team and they had fixed it for me within an hour! Would definitely recommend it if you are on the fence!

Mudtamer AU
Australien
En dag användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 23 juni 2023

Thank you so much for your rating.

30 november 2022

This app makes is easy for our customers to find exactly the right product for their application. Importing models and recommended products was easy to do. Their recent update broke the menu initially but their support team got it fixed quickly. Now it loads faster and displays everything on a single page (no redirects).

GunSkins
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
4 januari 2023

We recently went live with this app on our motocross parts and accessories store here in Denmark. The bulk upload feature is nice and simple to use and the usability of the app itself is slick and simple.

I have to give a big shout out to Hitesh and his team as they were incredibly helpful and went over and above to get us up and running - good job, many thanks.

mx4ever
Danmark
20 dagar användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 4 januari 2023

Many thanks for giving us nice review.

14 oktober 2022

The YMM search works great, allowing visitors to easily find products specific to their application. Hitesh and the support team have been extremely helpful and quick to respond when we have any questions or customization requests.

Titan Wheel Accessories
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 14 oktober 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review.

25 juli 2023

If you're an automotive enthusiast or someone in need of accurate and reliable information about vehicles, Year Make Model Search is undoubtedly a valuable tool. As a car enthusiast, I frequently find myself using various platforms to research and compare different vehicles, and Year Make Model Search offers a convenient and efficient way to get the information I need.

xpriteusa
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd svarade 26 juli 2023

Thank you for your amazing review. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.