C: Year Make Model Search , 106 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 oktober 2022

Ideaal om producten te filter op model en bouwjaar. Wij gebruiken de app in onze automotive webshop. Het zou helemaal ideaal zijn als je bij de producten ook meteen aan kunt geven bij welke model/bouwjaar ze horen. Op dit moment moet je dit handmatig in de app doen. Support is goed en snel!

Toyota shop | Originele Toyota accessoires voor Nederland
Nederländerna
10 månader användning av appen
24 april 2019

The app works great and I was able to get help customizing it within 2hrs. I highly recommend this app!

Main Line Overland
USA
7 dagar användning av appen
2 april 2019

I love this App and it is PERFECT for my product. I had some questions, they are so nice to answer me and solved all problems for me immediately. Thanks a lot, guys!

LightingWay
Kanada
5 dagar användning av appen
31 januari 2022

App works as expected. We have installed on a couple of different sites. Great team, you won't be disappointed. Recommended!

BRS Battery
Kanada
5 dagar användning av appen
24 juli 2017

Fabulous App & Customer Service from Hitesh. This app was easily installed using the instructions provided. We had a few issues during installation which clashed with a previous trial of YMM, but these were quickly ironed out.

The app is easy to use now, much more friendly than the previous tags generated system. Great to be able to use csv for input and the bulk product assign feature makes uploading multiple products a breeze.

If you supply a wide range of parts for different items, then this app makes it easy for your customers to select the correct parts first time, improving customer service and reducing your returns rate.

Newsawchains
Storbritannien
3 dagar användning av appen
8 april 2019

I am currently still in the trial of this app but absolutely faultless customer service and nothing is too much trouble.

Scutes