Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

ABOSTO'S

You can't even imagine what they did for me. they customized the app to fit/match my theme, and it was for free. I don't know how to thank to these guys and I don't even know a word to describe, my feelings. Thank you so much. you really deserve more than 5 stars. you made me love my store now and my costumers also enjoying in my store. they don't need help with part finding anymore. you save my time. thank you again. The app also has many futures, you can change languages and many things.

SeanKevs Automotive

Fist of all this app does exactly what it says it does. Hitesh is a Super Star! His customer service and willingness to help is second to none. From the start he helped me in getting the app set up on my website and made numerous custom changes to suite my needs. I am very impressed with the support given on this App. I definitely recommend this app to anyone with an auto parts store.

Ceramic Brake Pads

This app was fantastic. It makes it so much easier for my customers to search by their vehicle and is a must for any auto parts store. Hitesh was excellent provided great customer service and helped me get everything working and looking great. Highly recommended!

directfitexhausts

Great functionality and lightning fast support! Extremely helpful support team went above and beyond call of duty for me.

Finnerup

Perfect app, really easy to work with and even a translation-problem was quickly solved. Verry Happy with this. Highly recommended!

Best Key Supply

This app is a must have for my automotive supply business and has become the most used search feature on my website. Great customer service and support, Hitesh and the team are always quick to assist.

Alla Lighting Inc

Great, works professionally and fast loading, customer service is very fast and great support, trustable, highly recommended.

Euroxmods

A+ YMM App for Shopify Stores! The developer provides a great wealth of knowledge and design to their clients. Very willing to go that extra mile to create the best functional YMM product out there! Bravo HiTesh!

The Roof Box Company

Amazing app with great functionality. The customer support is one of the best I have ever dealt with when using a shopify app. This is the app to go with if you need a find my car model feature. Many thanks

AutoLEDTech.com

I love this app. It's fairly simple to use and you can also add "Universal Products" that will show up with all of your vehicle-specific searches. I contacted Hitesh about integrating my current product results page with this app and they logged in and did it for me at no extra charge! A++ customer service, A++ product

Previous 1 3 4 5