Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

From $10/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
January 17, 2023

Great customer service! Needed help with CSS and got it back quickly. Used spreadsheets to upload the YMM data which made it super easy. Only been using it a couple of weeks but so far so good.

Wheels4Trucks
Time spent using app: 18 days
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied January 17, 2023

Thank you very much for taking time and giving us a nice review.

January 4, 2023

We recently went live with this app on our motocross parts and accessories store here in Denmark. The bulk upload feature is nice and simple to use and the usability of the app itself is slick and simple.

I have to give a big shout out to Hitesh and his team as they were incredibly helpful and went over and above to get us up and running - good job, many thanks.

mx4ever
Denmark
Time spent using app: 20 days
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied January 4, 2023

Many thanks for giving us nice review.

December 19, 2022

We are a tyre brand, we wanted to put an option where customer can select their vehicle and we recommend the tyre size for them,

Many ppl told us it is not possible on shopify and quoted a huge amount for that,

However, we discovered this app and it has saved us a lot of time,

We also required some customization, the team has helped us in that, amazin app and insanely supportive team.

ULTRA MILE TYRES
India
Time spent using app: 25 days
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied December 19, 2022

Many thanks for leaving us a nice review.

December 18, 2022

Great shop by vehicle app and even greater customer support! Thank you Hitesh for your help getting us quickly set up and for sharing easy-to-use step-by-step directions.

Fast UTV
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied December 18, 2022

Thank you very much for nice review.

November 30, 2022

This app makes is easy for our customers to find exactly the right product for their application. Importing models and recommended products was easy to do. Their recent update broke the menu initially but their support team got it fixed quickly. Now it loads faster and displays everything on a single page (no redirects).

GunSkins
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 28, 2022

I asked for help to get the search engine present in certain places and the team helped instantly! Great communication and resolved my request fast!

Power Parts Depot
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 25, 2022

Tengo esta aplicación desde hace un año y funciona perfectamente. El servicio técnico es excepcional, gracias a Hitesh Vadsmiya por solucionar mi problema con gran rapidez. Auténticos profesionales.

FuelDongle.es®
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 26, 2022

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

November 25, 2022

Hitesh in support was excellent to work with to customize the YMM app to our needs. Highly recommend!

Atlantic Jet Sports
Time spent using app: 15 days
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 25, 2022

Thanks for the nice review.

November 25, 2022

App was easy to install and start to use, however I came across a compatibility issue with my theme and tech support was able to help me out.
Now the app is working quite well and I have been able to add twice as many products to my store and have them all searchable, which is what I have been wanting for years and now I have it.
The only wish I had was that I could customize the look of the search bar myself without having to go to tech support, however Hitesh Vadsmiya got everything fixed up quite quickly so that was pretty good.

Simcoe Spring Service
Time spent using app: 7 days
Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd replied November 25, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving us a nice review.

November 3, 2022

Great app, we use it a lot, it's fast and easy to use, perfect for a reasonably sized catalogue.
Could do with more filter options after vehicle sections and easy customisation to the interface.

Brembosport